Sports Festival

.
.
.
.
.
.

The time has come for the students of UA to participate in the Sports Festival. For the Vanoss, Delirious, and Basically it means they get to show off. They have to be careful as to not go full power. Giving the students a challenge is enough and going through the events.

At the UA campus, it was buzzing with activity. Fireworks going off and many people coming to watch in person.

The reporters have to wait until they get their bags checked.

Reporter: "The bag check's taking forever." She said in a bored tone.

Camera guy: "They were just attacked by villains. Of course, they'll be more strict."

Camera guy: "There are people criticizing their decision to hold it this year."

Reporter: "Controversy equals rating!" She said excitedly.

Reporter: "Class 1-A will be the ones to watch this year, huh? Plus I even heard that some of the Banana Bus Squad members are participating."

Just outside of the coliseum is tents set up for food and other activities. Mt. Lady got a takoyaki without paying along with Kamui Woods and Death Arms.

Kamui Woods: "I had also hoped to be able to do some scouting."

Death Arms: "We have to work security, so we don't have a choice."

Mt. Lady: "It looks like they called pro heroes from all over the country this--" She is interrupted by someone bumping into her.

Mt. Lady: "Watch where you're going!" She sternly said.

Nogla: "Sorry about that." He grumbled with his mouth full of food.

Terroriser: "Nogla, watch where you're going and quit wandering off."

Moo: "It's like we're taking care of a child. You even went to all the food stands."

Nogla: "I couldn't help myself. Everything looked so good."

Wildcat: "We're sorry about our friend here." He smacked the back of Nogla's head.

Death Arms: "Be careful next time."

Terroriser: "Will do sir." Giving him a quick salute.

The boys went along their way. Kamui looked at the group before they left.

.
.

The class 1A was in a waiting room before they have head out. There was some chit chatter about their nervousness. Todoroki went up to and claim he's stronger than Midoriya.

The squad was going to their waiting room to give them good luck. They did that with the other classes.

Basically: "Hey! What's up you bi--" He pauses as he sees what's happening.

Basically: "Are we interrupting something? Cause we can come back."

Ida: "No. We were just about to head out."

Vanoss: "We came by just say good luck." He said giving a thumbs up.

Everyone gave their thanks and all of them proceeded to head to the arena. The squad notices their nervousness and start cracking up jokes. It eased them a bit.

.
.

Present Mic: "Hey! Pay attention, audience! Swarm, mass media! This year's high school rodeo of adolescents that you all love, the U.A. sports festival, is about to begin! Everybody, are you ready." He announced loudly.