MAYA AGAIN

Today it had been around eight months since Shnaya had left . him .Vikram remembered the exact day and time as if it was etched in his brain .

With every passing month he realised that their chances of reconciliation were getting dimmer .

But he still yearned for her .He was not able to understand this hold she had over him . Even after her deceit he could not stop thinking about her . His mind , heart and body refused to forget her . It was as if she had placed a spell on him .

This was the reason he had accepted the invitation to go to London for Shnaya's father's exhibition.

Maharaj was better now but his recovery was slow .and Vikram decided to consult a specialist in London .

He was to stay in london for a week and knew that he would meet her their as she would be displaying her designs in the exhibition.

Vishal told Maya about Vikram's trip to London and Maya knew it was now or never .

Vikram was leaving in two days so she had to act fast .

Today when Vikram came after dinner he went straight for his shower .When he came out he found Maya lying on his bed , freshly showered and in a bathing gown .

He was not in a very good state because today he had taken extra drinks . These days he didn't feel like coming home to his empty bed so he indulged in drinking . After getting drunk he became numb to any pain and it was easier to sleep .

Maya moved towards him .

"Maya what are you doing in my room at this time ?"

"I was waiting for you darling "

"And why was that ?"

"Its been so long that we have had a heart to heart talk . I know you are lonely so I decided to help you overcome that loneliness "

"Thanks for the thought but I am fine ."

"Vikram I know you well enough that since you are now married in eyes of everyone you can do nothing about your loneliness but darling you have forgotten about me . I am here and at Your discretion " saying this she opened the belt of her gown to reveal she was wearing nothing underneath .

Maya knew that no one could resist her beauty and she knew how to use it to her advantage.

She was pretty there was no doubt about it and Vikram was seriously tempted but then this was wrong .

Since Vikram was indecisive Maya removed her gown threw it on the floor and she went to on her tip toes to kiss him boldly on his lips .Her hands however moved lower to open the belt of his robe .

All the while she kept on kissing his lips and his neck but he didn't react . It was as if he was numb and not feeling anything .

She felt frustrated and she removed his robe to revel in his masculinity . When she removed his robe he came to his senses ,"

"Maya what the hell are you doing ?"he snatched the robe from her hand .

He looked at her strangely . She was fully aroused , her eyes laden with desire and her nipples standing upright but instead of looking beautiful he felt disgusted looking at her and he looked away .

"Vikram I am on fire . Don't stop me now . I want you inside me and I know you want me . " she pleaded to him and she started kissing his chest .

Vikram pushed her back , tied his robe and yelled at her ,"

"Maya you are mad . I am your sister's husband . How can you do this to her ?"

"Shnaya is not my sister. She is my stepsister and Vikram have you forgotten you were engaged to me first ? This all belonged to me and you belong to me as well . That bitch stole you . She stole my right to become queen and I will never forgive her for this ."Shnaya screamed at him .

"Vikram did you just see us naked together ? We looked so good together . Look at me now . This gorgeous body is your for taking . Vikram please take me . I am yours and this gorgeous body is yours for taking . "She again pleaded to him .

Vikram was furrious . He threw her gown at her and turned away ," Maya get dressed and get out not only from this room but also from Rajgarh . I don't want to see your face ever again . And mind you if you don't comply I will get you thrown outside and will make your life miserable I promise ."

Maya was trembling with anger . She still had an ace up her sleeve ,"Darling its your life which is going to get more miserable and yes you can't throw me out of the palace . You see I am pregnant "

"And do I need to remind you who the father of my baby is ?""she whispered in his ear and left the room laughing .