THE PARTY

Shnaya showered and then opened her wardrobe to select a dress for tonight's party . She was least interested in going and would have rather stayed back with Maharaj and Maharani but this party was in celebration of their coronation so skipping it was out of the question.

But tonight her selection had to be careful neither too revealing nor anything which was not fashionable .

"Shnaya this is for you" Vikram handed her four packages .

" Vikram can I open them later on ? I have to get ready for tonight's party "

"Shnaya they are for the party . Open them and then decide what you want to wear "

Shnaya opened them to find two evening gowns one in black and one in deep orange . Both of the dresses were beautiful and elegant . They had Cia 's label on them .

The other packets had a Louis Vuitton black clutch and a small golden purse from Gucci .and two pair of stilettos .

"Both the dresses are pretty . Vikram which one do you want me to wear ?"she asked .

"Whichever pleases you darling ?" Vikram told her .

"Okay let me surprise you "shnaya smiled to him .

Vikram left to change . Tonight he was wearing a black tux eith a crisp white shirt . His hair was styled and in half an hour he was ready .

Shnaya chose the deep orange coloured organza dress . It was full length gown with a flairy skirt and a fitted bodice held with thin straps . However their were full length net sleeves attached . So it was both revealing and demure .

Her hairstylist straightened her hair and left it lose . As for makeup she applied a light foundation, smoky eyeshadows with a hint of glitter .

Then a light orange lipstick completed her outfit .

She noticed a small package on her bed . She must have forgotten to open it .

Inside was a beautiful diamond necklace with matching earrings and a bracelet .

She loved it not because it was diamond but because it was gifted by Vikram .

When she was ready her maids left her and she joined Vikram in the living area .

" So it is orange for my Queen ," he said .Shnaya orange represents passion . Are you ready to recreate the passion which we share ?" he whispered in her ear and she shivered in anticipation .

He gave her a cup of coffee to sooth her nerves .

Then he placed her crown on her head ," Shnaya my queen . I have a very erotic fantasy of making love to you only wearing this crown and nothing else "

Shnaya was too aroused to say anything .

The party had started and they were expected to join . Again Vikram held her hand and they entered together .

The Maharaj and Maharani were waiting for them along with Shnaya's parents , Maya and Ajay .

"Shnaya you are looking so pretty beta . " Maharani said .

"You two are looking lovely ," Kunwarbir Verma also complemented them .

Shnaya and Vikram then mingled with all the guests .

After enjoying the snacks and cocktails the elders stayed while the younger generation moved to the smaller ballroom where a famous dj had been arranged for them .

Shnaya enjoyed her first dance with Vikram .

"Shnaya you are the most beautiful lady in this party .I am sure that everyone is envying me since I get to take you to bed and not them "