Prologue

Perrie
While I go up the steps to our current flat I can see Louis and Harry walking quickly with her-tiny petite figure, beautiful hair, and amazing eyes-Jade Thirlwall, one of my three best friends. I don't know what the hell's wrong with me-because know I feel all wierd around her sometimes, like on Saturday we had a movie night with Leigh-Anne an Jesy, but when she brushed my hand accidentally I could swear I felt blush start rising to my cheeks?
"Oi blonde!" I was distracted from my thoughts and hear Louis calling me-great way to make things way more awkward between me and Jade! Oh well, I'll just go with them anyways like I always do.
"Hey." I walk up to them and poke Louis' cheeks and Harry's dimples; then I turn to Jade. She looks as wonderful as always: brilliant hair, sparkling eyes, and a perfect face-oh god this is overwhelming. "Hey Jade." I say.
"Pear!" she hugged me and there it is again-that warm feeling that always came around when she touched me. "So-how was the date Harry?" I asked after letting go of Jade. "ehh, it was ok." he looked and shrugged. My mouth dropped-"JUST KIDDING!" he shouted and I couldn't help shouting when he scared the hell out of me but started jumping up and down ignoring the people passing by us on the street.
"Oh my gods! Good for you!" I squealed and realized Jade was looking at me like-no she couldn't ever... "come on let's go somewhere!" Louis whined and pulled on my arm. "okay-okay, I'm going!" I rolled my eyes mockingly at him and let him pull me along. I just wasn't quite feeling like going anywhere.
"Hold on Pez. Do you want to go to the cinemas tonight? Jade and Jesy are coming too." Leigh-Anne slides into a chair besides me. "Sounds like something better than home, sure." I say and she laughs awkwardly and studies me with concern after. Yeah, I despised being at home with my parents-every time I remembered an instance where I left room for any mistakes and my father would come home to see, my mind began to trail away.

Leigh-Anne
"-sounds better than home, sure." Perrie said and I laughed awkwardly, studying her in concern, we were in South Shields for the weekend and her parents were living hell to me; I didn't even think twice before running out once when I was going to hang out randomly with her and her dad began to smoke in the house, I've never liked the smell. Perrie usually tried to avoid talk about her parents and I respected her for that because she's strong like that-well she gets along with her mom-but her dad is the problem. She even dealt with him at home but she stayed at Jade's most of the time and she always gets along with Norma, soo no problem there.
"So how's your parents?" I asked her. "they're good..." she said and I knew there was something else going on. "Perrie." I said calmly before she could make an excuse to go. "yes??" she smiled fakely at me. "what's wrong?" I asked her.
"nothing."
"something."
"nothing." she shuffled her feet and looked away from my eyes. "Pear, if you don't want to tell me then just say it." I turn her chin so that I'm looking her in the eyes. "Sorry Leigh." she sighed. "It's just hard." she sighed again.
"I know but we're here and we can help you." I said. "thanks Leigh." she smiled for real this time and we turned our attention to the waiter that was taking our order. I nodded, watching the Geordie in front of me and ignored the buzz of my phone in my pocket, focusing on the girl in front of me, a little less worried.