chapter 46

He dropped his head and kissed his way down the valley between her breasts

She arched for him as he took her breasts in his hands and squeezed them together, looking at them like they were a renaissance painting- or in his case his favorite dish when he was starving.

She felt heat flood her at just the look on his face.

She was not prepared when those soulful eyes, now filled with lust found hers. 

He rolled, taking her with him and sat, pulling her into his lap.  His hands gathered her breasts again and he leaned back in the pillows to watch as he ran his thumbs over the swollen tips, coaxing them to attention. 

When they were fully hard for him, he smiled and keeping his eyes locked on hers, bent his dark head and gave one hard tip the tiniest lick with the tip of his tongue.

She had been holding herself still already aching for him just from the work of his hands.  That flick of his tongue sent a jolt straight to the center of her, making her squirm to find relief for the ache that was building in her.

He cursed as he felt her on his tongue, he had already bent to suckle her in his mouth when she began to move, grinding down on him.  He shifted until she was centered on him, already beginning to jerk and harden in response.  Everything about her was driving him on. 

He trailed kisses from one breast to the other, using his mouth, his hands, his fingers to tease her until she was a moaning mess on top of him. 

She had widened her knees and settled on him, riding his length, shaking harder with every stroke.  He leaned back to simply watch her.  She was beautiful in her abandon and he let her roll on him until she broke in shudders over him, her face flush and her eyes shining, once again his name tumbling from her lips.

“Damn it, “he thought, “Will I ever hear her say my name like that without getting hard as a rock?”

Stealing those last few moments for himself, he grabbed her hips and lifted her onto him, hissing when she moved with him, dragging out her release and starting his.

A few hard, wild thrusts behind her and he throbbed into her, cursing and telling her how good she made him feel.

Lyra felt every inch of him caressing her as she rode her high.  His mouth, his hands, his body all had her reeling.

She leaned forward to take his mouth in a hard kiss as he tumbled into his own pleasure, his groan echoing in her.

She had never felt so complete or content as she did that minute, connected in every way with him.

He sighed and kissed her again, rolling so that they were facing each other, arms and legs tangled, too tired for thoughts.

They lay there like that for a long time, drifting or dozing, deeply connecting with each other’s, sighs and moans and kisses filling the air.

As the night grew deeper, JK kissed her one more time and rolled from the bed.

At her squeak of protest, he laughed.
“I'll be right back,” he promised, digging through the clothes on the floor.

“Take this,” he said, handing her his shirt. “You are just too damn distracting, plus I may need to walk tomorrow.”

At her blush he leaned and kissed her nose. “Plus, I just really want to see you in it.”

Before she could respond, he was gone, his briefs in his hands.

She settled back in the bed and heard him in the bathroom washing up.  She was so tired, the sounds of him in the next room soothed her.

He returned to the bed and gave her a warm cloth and a soft kiss. 

“Save me a spot,” he grinned as he walked out of the room.  She took the moment to run to the bathroom and clean up a bit herself. 

She caught sight of herself in the mirror and she did not recognize the woman standing there. 

Tonight, everything had been made new.  It had been made right.

Jungkook was still not in the room when she returned, so she took a moment to fix the sheets and arrange the blankets.  The bed was a tousled and tumbled mess, and that made her smile.  She had never been happier.

Finally settled, she crawled in, propped against the pillows and waited.

She didn’t have to wait long before he appeared in the door with a tray laden with a combination of the dishes from the kitchen. 

Until he sat it on the bed, she had no idea how hungry she was. 

He climbed in next to her and began to offer her bites of the delicious food.  Soon they were laughing and teasing as they ate.

JK felt his heart overflowing with happiness.  He really could not remember the last time he felt so carefree, so hopeful, and it was all because of the beautiful women across from him in bed.

They enjoyed the food, sitting crossed legged in the bed, feeding each other, talking about anything that crossed their minds. 

Finally, JK sighed and declared himself full, for now.

One more kiss and he scooped the food and tray from the bed and headed for the kitchen. 

He returned immediately with a bottle of SoJu for them to share.

He settled back in the bed and took a deep drink, then offered the bottle to her.

She took a sip and the face she made had him laughing immediately.

“You don’t like it?” he asked.

She shook her head, “I just never acquired a taste for it,” she admitted.

“You are in the corner with Taehyung then, he can’t stand the taste either,” he laughed, taking another drink.

“Ok, speaking of Tae, now we talk about what happened the other night, yes?” he asked. 

The sparkle in her eye as she agreed made him even more worried.