8 - Encounter With The Unknown

CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT

      If someone had told Megumi before today that there would be villains at U.A, then she would have laughed in their faces. But now? Seeing the stream of villains pour out of the portal, she couldn't even begin to laugh. She was terrified, worried and confused. How the hell had they gotten into the school?

      "Huh, villains?" Kirishima said out loud. "No way...there's no way they could sneak into a hero school!"

      Everyone of them had worried expressions. This was never supposed to happen. A hero school, especially U.A., was supposed to be a safe place. Then how...?

      Yaoyorozu stepped forward, looking at Thirteen as she asked, "Sensei, what about the intruder sensors?"

      "We have them, of course," Thirteen said, trailing off at the end as she turned back to look at the villains.

      "Did they only appear here or around the whole school?" Todoroki suddenly asked, everyone turning towards him. "Either way, if the sensors aren't responding, that means they have someone with a quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus, during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They're foolish, but not dumb."

      "Then this attack," Megumi said, interrupting Todoroki. "It must have been carefully planned with an objective in mind."

      "Thirteen! Start the evacuation!" Aizawa-sensei instructed, walking to the forefront of the group. "Try calling the school; these villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave powers is interfering."

      "Kaminari," He said and the boy with electric blonde hair, tensed up. "You try contacting the school with your quirk too."

       Kaminari immediately jumped into action. But Megumi had the slightest feeling that it was not going to work. If the villains truly wanted to achieve their goal, then they must have planned very very carefully and that meant no communication could even travel outside. That was going to be a big-big problem.