10 - Aim For The Top

CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN

Two Days Later

      After a sudden holiday due to the USJ attacks, class 1-A was finally back at U.A. Groups of students talked amongst themselves, discussing the attacks as well as the news reports that had emerged because of it. While Natsume joined in on the conversation, Megumi kept quiet. Talking about this essentially meant relieving the incident and she wasn't sure if she was ready for that at present. Especially after the weird nightmares she had been having.

      Then Iida ran in through the door, making movements similar to a robot's. "Everyone! The morning homeroom is about to start! Quiet down and take your seats!"

     But, everyone was already sitting. Megumi snickered at the expression on Iida's face.

     "We're already sitting," Kirishima said.

     "Yeah, you're the only one who is standing," Sero added.

      Grumbling, Iida sat down in his seat. And though she was trying to be comforting, there was still an amused smile on Uraraka's face.

      "I wonder who's teaching class today?" Mina asked, her voice echoing through the class.

      "Who knows?" Tsuyu replied. "Mr. Aizawa is still in the hospital because of his injuries."

      Then, the door opened and in walked Aizawa-sensei, dressed just like a mummy. His face was covered in bandages and both his hands were still in a cast. "Morning."

      "Aizawa-sensei, you're back so soon!" The class exclaimed.

      Iida raised his hand in the air. "Sensei, are you okay?"

      Both Megumi and Uraraka had similar, slightly horrified expressions at the way their teacher currently looked "He doesn't look okay. At All," The two said in unison.

      Aizawa-sensei made his way to the podium in the center of the class. "My well-being is not of concern right now. More importantly, the battle isn't over yet."