Chapter 2

After School

Kara just showed me around the school and I'm excited to join the Glee Club. I have always loved singing I've just never been able to do it! I can also play the piano so that's cool too! I am a little sad Kara isn't on the team but at least I'll meet her friends and sister! I hope they'll like me though but what if they don't because of my last name? "Lena? Are you okay?" I hear Kara ask me. "What? Oh yeah of course" I lie. "You sure? Cause you look nervous" Kara states. "Okay, I am! What if your friends don't like me because of my last name? I mean my mom is crazy!" I exclaim. Kara just turns her head like a puppy and says "Lena, I doubt they will judge you and if they do, I'll punch them" She says. I giggle and she pumps her fist into the air "What are you doing?" I ask still laughing. "I got you to laugh" She explains smiling so brightly, I'm sure the sun is jealous. I just shake my head "nerd" I called her. She gasps dramatically and puts a hand over her heart and one on her head and falls onto me. I catch her and look at her, she is staring at me, giggling. Once we stop laughing she stands up again and we are close. I clear my throat and step back a little and she adjusts her glasses. "Kara!" I heard being yelled half-way down the hallway. It was a red-haired girl running towards us. "Hey Kara, and girl I've never seen before," she says. Kara giggles and says "Alex, this is my new friend Lena. Lena, this is Alex. My sister" she says. Alex smiles and shakes my hand "nice to meet you, Lena" I smile. Alex turns back to Kara and says "you text me?" Kara nods "yep, Lena wants to join the Glee Club and was wondering if you could take her for me?" Alex smiles at me and says "of course! C'mon Lena! See ya later Kara" I smile and Kara hugs me again. I am not used to physical affection, or any affection at all so I tense at first and then hug back after a few seconds. "Bye Lena and Alex," Kara says and runs off. When I turn to Alex, she is smirking. "Alrighty Lena, let go!" She says and then starts walking away, I stare after her until I snap out of my daze and then run to catch up with her. 

Sorry this is really short, next chapter will be longer though!