Chapter 6

We hear a knock on the door and I say "got it!" I stood up as fast as possible and head to the door. When I open it again, I see Lex. "Hey, if it's not Miss.Danvers," he says. I smile and say "Hello Lex, c'mon in" He walks inside and says "I love this room, it's very homey" I smile and say thanks. We go into the dining room and Eliza stands up "Hello, Mr.Luthor. Nice to meet you, I am Eliza Kara and Alex's mom." He shakes her hand saying "Nice to meet you too, Mrs.Danvers." He looks over at Alex who's mouth is wide open and eyes are about to pop out of the sockets. Sam smacks her arm and then Alex stands up "Hey, hello, hi. I'm Alex a BIG fan of your work." she says fast. "Well hello, there other Miss. Danvers, it is nice to meet you too." Alex smiles widely. Sam smacks her arm and whispers "what the hell was that?" Alex frowns and waves her off. "Ah, and this must be Miss. Arias" Lex says, "I used to go to school with your father, good man. I'm sorry for your loss by the way. " Sam nods and thanks him. Lena stands up and then says "one moment Lex, let me help clean up" I scoff "No Lena! Your our guest, you don't have too." Sam buds in "I'm your guest and I have chores" I glare at her "shut up Sam, your Alex's girlfriend" Sam scoffs and mutters "yeah like Lena isn't yours" Alex burst out laughing having heard her. She stops almost as soon as Eliza smacks her head and gives her the "mom look". Lena looks at me and frowns, I pout and give her puppy eyes. "Alright fine, but next time I'm helping." I smile widely and she raises her perfect eyebrow "What are you smiling about?" I continue to smile and say "so there is gonna be a next time?" she blushes and says "yes, friday of course" I smirk at her and she walks past me. Lex walks outside after saying thank you and goodbye. Lena is almost out the door when I grab her wrist and pull her back towards me. She lands in my arms perfectly and I pull her into a hug, she doesn't tense this time yet leans into me. We hold on for a little while and then pull away. She smiles and then kisses me on the cheek and says "bye kara" I blush and mutter "bye Lena" I close the door and pump my fist in the air. "What are you celebrating?" Alex says. "I just got kissed on the cheek! By LENA!" I explain. Sam laughs and says "oh young love, its beautiful" Alex and Eliza laugh at her and I blush.