Chapter 15

We just had a big sleepover that night. Eliza started telling everyone where they were gonna sleep, "Lena and Sam will sleep in Alex's room, Kara and Alex in Kara's room, Winn and Barry, in the guest room and Mike you can sleep in our extra bedroom. We all say okay but at 10:00 pm when Eliza was asleep, Alex and Lena switched. Mike and Barry switched and that's how Eliza found us that morning. Barry, in the extra room alone. Mike and Winn cuddled up in the spare bedroom, Sam and Alex in Alex's bed, and Kara and Lena tangled up together and snuggling.

Eliza woke us up and then we ate breakfast and then got in the car. Barry sat in the passenger's seat, Lena sat in my lap, Sam and Alex got in the back, and Winn sat in Mikes lap. When we got to school we all piled out. Diana was there waiting for us. "Guys, so today is Wednesday and the dance is in two days, so what are we gonna do, does everyone have dates, we all say yes. Barry included "Barry! What are you doing here?" Diana asked. "I am friends with them all, also I'd love to join the Glee Club and so would my girlfriend Iris!" Diana squeals "I've been waiting for this moment!" We all laugh and then head to class.

Next will be Barry and Kara performing