Chapter 25

Things were finally good. Lena and I were happy, Barry and Iris, Mike and Winn, Alex and Sam, we are all good. Lillian was locked up for good and we were no longer in danger. Still to this day, we are all happy and married. We are still friends and hang out all the time. Barry and Iris have two kids now, a boy and a girl, Autumn and Jeremy. Mike and Winn adopted a little girl, Melissa. And Alex and Sam have three kids, two boys, and a girl, Reece, Aiden, and Eliza named after Alex and Kara's mom. Lena and I have four kids, two boys, and two little girls. They are our pride and joys, our first little boy, Daniel has powers like me. Jace, Emilia, and Katie are our other kids, they are younger than Daniel but are starting to show some powers and I couldn't be more excited to be able to train my four babies! Lena is a little worried but I won't let them get hurt. Barry's kids have his powers too! We are going to train them together, to be honest Autumn and Daniel are getting closer and Barry doesn't like it. The rest of us think they are adorable! But this is my happy ending, I never thought I could have it but miracles happen! 

So, this is then end! I hope you liked it, I think it's okay but I did only spend two days on it so... yeah. Maybe some other time I'll go back and rewrite it. Idk but thank you for your suggestions! The End!