Chapter 18

We were so excited!! The Grey one was mine and the black one was Alex's! We hugged Eliza and thanked her a lot! We got in our new cars and picked up the other significant others. Kara got Sam, Winn, and Barry. While Alex got Lena, Mike, and Iris. They drove to the school and went into the gym where the dance was. It was packed full of crazy teenagers jumping around. Kara, Sam, Winn, and Barry all sat down on the bleachers and waited for their boyfriends and girlfriends. Winn and Barry saw Iris and Mike so they jumped up and started dancing with them. "And then there were two," Sam says dramatically. I laugh at her and then say "yeah, I hope Lena and I have fun you know, this is our first dance together." Sam nods and says "that's what I said for Alex and I's first dance" Kara smiles at the memory. Sam jumps up and says "sorry Danvers gotta go, I see your smoking sister" Kara cringes and then starts to worry, "what if Lena doesn't come? What if she wants to break up?" Kara's heart races while she searches the gym for Lena. When she doesn't see her, she looks down and frowns. "Why so glum kid?" Cat asks me. I look up and she frowns "what's wrong?" I say "Lena isn't here and Im freaking out cause like, what if she doesn't want to come anymore or she doesn't like me." Cat puts her arm around me and hugs me, "She's here, you wanna know how I know?" She asks, I nod "because she's standing right over there thinking the same thing you are" I pull away and turn around and sure enough she's sitting on the bleachers across the room, looking down. "Thank you, Cat!" I run off towards Lena. She's still looking down so I kneel in front of her and she looks up and sighs with relief, "I thought you bailed on me" she whispers. "Never" I whispered back. I kiss her and then lead her to the dance floor. A slow song starts playing and we dance as we did in my room.