•1 Year Ago•

Jaliyah P.O.V

"It's time to wake up sleepy heads

"It's time to wake up sleepy heads." I yell, walking into jai's room, opening the curtains.

I walk over to the tents seeing royalty peacefully asleep in her tent while jai's was empty.

"The fuck?" I say to myself, "where the fuck is this child."

I shook royalty a little, waking her up, "where's sissy?"

"I don't know." she shrugged, "I fell asleep last night."

"This girl in the house somewhere." I look around her room, thinking of a place to start looking.

I knew she wasn't in her bathroom because the door was wide open.

"Jaidah baby I don't have time for games so if you're playing then please stop. It's too early."

"I think she's playing hide & seek." royalty guessed, searching under the bed.

"No. That's not it." I shook my head, "she would've come out by now."

I got a gut feeling that something was wrong. Very wrong.

"I found something!" Royalty squeals, "maybe it's a clue to where we can find her."

I eyed the pink note in royalty's hand as she waved it around, "It's a clue."

I grabbed the note from her before unfolding it, "It looks more like a letter."

I read over the letter a million times, trying to understand what it meant

I read over the letter a million times, trying to understand what it meant. I had a clue as to what it meant but I didn't believe it. I won't believe it.

"What does it say?" she ask, pulling the letter into her view.

My knees buckled beneath me as my breath hitched in my throat. I fell to the ground, heavy breathing. Tears began forming in my eyes as I panted, "No."