Ch.10

Ebony P.O.V

I let the tears fall as I sat on the bathroom floor, staring at the positive pregnancy test

I knew it would come back positive but I didn't want to face the fact that I would have to get an abortion. I mean, im suppose to love & raise my child but based on the situation im in abortion is whats best.

Im a single mother & taking care of amoura on my own is stressful enough.

*knock*
*knock*
*knock*

"You good in here? I heard you sniffing, were you crying?" Ma joyce asked, peeping through the door.

"Im fine, im just very emotional due to the fact that im getting an abortion."

"Wait what? Why? You don't have to abort the baby. I am here for you & I will always be here. I can help you raise the baby you aren't alone in this." she explain, opening the door fully, revealing her holding amoura.

"I know & I thank you for that but I don't want this baby. I can't promise it both parents & dealing with 2 babies will be overwhelming even if I do have your help. Not only that but I am still learning as a mother. Im not just there yet."

"What about chris? Did you even try & tell him about the baby?"

"Why would I? He wouldn't want it. Shit, he doesn't even want amoura."

"Listen, chris may not be stable at the moment but he loves his kids & you can't just make the decision to abort his child without telling him about it!" she snapped.

"First of all, it's my body! I have to carry this baby for 9 months! Not him! Second of all, why tell him when I know he wouldn't care!"

"Fine. Get an abortion but when he finds out that you killed his child shit won't be jolly!"

I stand from the floor, wiping my tears away, "Get the fuck out my face & pass me my baby."

"Look, don't be upset at me, ok? Im just being honest with you." she admit.

I grabbed amoura from her before shutting the bathroom door in her face, locking it.

"I don't regret having you." I smile, kissing amoura's lips, causing her to smile in return.

———————————-

Chris P.O.V

Here I was, sitting in my car as the smoke from the blunt lingered in the air, making a cloud of smoke to form

I had at least smoked 20 blunts & was planning to smoke another one until I felt like I was floating & then decided against it.

Being high caused a lot of emotions to rush over me. I went from being angry, to being highly upset, and now im hurt. Hurt because I have no one.

I thought that ebony would stick around forever but she was just like the others. They all expected me to get better in a small amount of time & once they seen that it wouldn't be any sooner, they gave up on me.

"I miss my babygirl. I want to hold her in my arms again. I want to shower her with kisses & let her know how much I love her." I cried, "I miss her laugh, her smile, & her voice."

All I want is to see her face again & the only way that can happen is if I die.

-❤️