Ch.16 (PART 3)

Chris P.O.V

I felt a hand tap my forehead & I groaned before opening my eyes, seeing jai hovering over me, "Hi

I felt a hand tap my forehead & I groaned before opening my eyes, seeing jai hovering over me, "Hi."

I closed my eyes again & reopened them to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me, "Jai? Are you really here?" she nodded, "So if you're here than where the fuck am I?"

Jai rolled her eyes, "See, you mister is unconscious. You got into a very bad accident which led you up to here. Why you were driving with weed & liquor in your system? I don't know. That was very stupid of you."

I frowned, "Don't judge me! You have no idea what I've been going through for over a year! You left without saying goodbye, that shit hurt me. Everyone has been hurting but of course you wouldn't care! All you thought about was yourself!"

Jai nose twitched, signaling she was mad, "Let's not argue, ok? I don't have time for that & please stop trying to blame me like im the bad guy. Now, let me say what I have to say."

"If you weren't already dead I'll kill your ass all over again for talking to me in such a manner, but carry on."

"I need you to forgive me. Forgive me for taking my life & causing you all this pain. I never meant for things to turn out like this for you but you have to understand that I did this for me. I couldn't live in pain anymore." she say, avoiding eye contact.

"It's funny that you want me to forgive you so easily. If it wasn't for you killing yourself, I wouldn't be on drugs, I wouldn't be an alcoholic, or I wouldn't be out here fuckin random bitches just to take my mind off the pain. The pain that you caused me! So can I forgive you? Fuck no!" I snapped & she flinched.

"I don't care if you forgive me or not, honestly. Im telling you this so you could at least try to get better for yourself & if not for yourself than for royalty & amoura. You don't want them growing up to hate you all because you chose drugs over them. It'll be the most hurtful thing, but its your choice."

Jai disappeared into mist & I woke up with a gasp, coughing up water.

"He's awake!"

——————————-

Jaliyah P.O.V

After parking my car, I walked over to the ambulance truck instead of pushing through all of those people & the cameramen

After parking my car, I walked over to the ambulance truck instead of pushing through all of those people & the cameramen. I awaited beside the ambulance truck & after a while I seen three men strolling chris in a hospital bed over in my direction, "CHRIS!"

I stepped out the way as they loaded him up into the truck, "Are you okay?" I asked worried & I stepped in behind them.

"He can't really speak right now, his throat is a bit dry & it'll hurt him to talk." One of the doctors informed me.

"Why didn't you give him water when he first woke up? He needs to let us know what happened." I stated.

"We can take care of all that when we get to the hospital." The doctor said as they all exit the truck & shut the doors behind them.

"What happened back there? I need to know. You always put yourself in danger but this sums it up. You could've been dead right now, what the fuck were you thinking?"

Instead of anwering me, chris shook his head & began to cry.

"You scared me, you know that?"

He pulled his hands up to his face & said, "I can't belive this shit. Babygirl, my babygirl, may be lying on her death bed right now because of me."

His voice was rapsy as he spoke, "Her lungs callosped & its making it hard for her to breathe. I can't lose my baby." he cried harder & his hands shook.

"What baby?" I asked confused but soon it clicked, "You have another child? Oh my god! You put her life in danger?"

Now I was angry, "YOURE KIDDING ME RIGHT? YOU SACRIFICED YOUR CHILDS LIFE FOR WHAT? SHE COULD DIE BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"I wish I could take it all back but I can't. Its too late, just like it was too late to save jai."

————————-

-💞