Ch.5

Ebony P.O.V

I fold my arms, watching chris stroll into the house

I fold my arms, watching chris stroll into the house. I've been sitting here for a while, waiting for his arrival.

"What?" He ask, sounding irritated.

"Don't what me! Im sick of you being immature! Why couldn't you just come home & face me?"

"Face you?" He laughs, "You making it seem like im scared of you or some."

"If you ain't scared of me then why not come home? Nevermind, I know why."

"See, this is why I didn't come home last night. Yo ass annoying."

"How am I annoying? Because I tell you the truth?"

"Where's my daughter? I miss my baby." He say, ignoring my questions.

"In the other room, but back to my questions. You didn't answer me."

"I don't have to answer to you! Why the fuck you keep pressuring me? What do you want? My love? More attention? WHAT?"

I shake my head, "That's not what I want. What I want is for you to face your problems..."

Before I could finish my sentence, he push me onto the couch roughly, pinning me down.

"NO! That's exactly what you want! My love & affection? You got it!"

I felt him tugging at the hem of my pajama shorts, wanting me to take em off, "NO!"

"YOU WANT MY ATTENTION SO BAD! SO IM GIVING IT TO YOU!"

He yanked at my shorts hard, causing them to rip. I felt the cool air hit my bare skin, signaling that I was in my panties.

"Chris stop!" I cried, punching at his chest.

"Shut the fuck up!" he takes his hand, striking it across my face.

He began unbuckling his pants, pulling em down to his ankles. He whips out his manhood before pulling me closer.

"You been getting on my nerves since forever when all you wanted was some affection, well here it is bitch!"

He pulled my panties to the side, shoving himself into my core. I pleaded for him to stop but he ignored my cries, picking up his pace.

————————-

Jaliyah P.O.V

"Baby can we talk?" I ask, fiddling with my thumbs

"Yeah, wassup?"

"How would you feel if I decided to go & visit chris?"

"I wouldn't like it. That man is crazy as fuck!" he exclaim, shaking his head.

"Okay but that was a year ago. You can't hold that over his head forever."

I was referring to the day of jai's funeral. When the people tried to lower jai's casket into the ground, chris stopped them from doing so & snatched her body out the casket, running off with it.

"The fuck you mean? Who the hell does shit like that?"

"It doesn't matter. He was going through it at the time & we all were still hurting."

"I don't care. It still doesn't change my mind about him."

"Well I care about him & I want to see him. Rather you like it or not, im going."

"That's fine , but don't say I didn't tell you." he say, dismissing the topic.

"Whatever. I know he's changed."

—————————
👀