Ch.1

-btw I changed the character.
———————————————-

Ebony P.O.V

I yawned, climbing out of bed, checkin the time, "I have to get ready for work

I yawned, climbing out of bed, checkin the time, "I have to get ready for work."

I walk over to amoura's crib, picking her up gently before placing her in the middle of the bed, beside chris.

"Fuck is you doin?" Chris asked, making me jump a little.

"Im getting ready to go to work so you have to watch amoura for today."

"Work?" He arch his brow, "I thought we were going to see jaidah later on today?"

I forgot that I promised him that.

"We still can go after I get off." I remind him, "I get off at 6."

"No we can't go after you get off. The fuck you thought? Im not gone be waiting on yo ass all day."

I sighed, "I can't skip work again or I'll get fired."

"So, im rich as fuck. You don't need no job." he express in a 'duh' tone.

"I know that but I don't want to depend on you. I want to provide for my own. Make my own money."

He clears his throat, sitting up, "So basically what you saying is that you don't need me?"

"That's not what I meant. What im saying is that.." I started to say but he cut me off.

"You cheating on me or some shit? Huh? Is there another nigga besides me?" He stands from the bed, walking angrily into my face.

"No!" I scream into his face, "I would never hurt you like that."

"Really? So why won't you take me to see my daughter? Why you in such a rush to get to work?"

I knew he was turning his pain into anger. He wasn't really upset with me, he was hurting.

"You need to calm down. You & I both know that im not cheating. So stop assuming it."

"I don't know shit." He turn away from me, "I don't know what you do when im not with you."

I grip his face, making him look at me, "It's okay. It's okay to be hurt. You don't have to hide your true feelings from me. I know you're not really mad at me."

He jerk his face away from me, storming toward the door.

"Where are you going?" I run up behind him.

"Out." He reply, walking out the house.

This happens every time I try to get him to talk about his feelings. He always shut me out. All I want to do is be there for him. To hold him.

————————————

Chris P.O.V

I hop in my limbo, settling in before cranking the engine

I hop in my limbo, settling in before cranking the engine. I enter the pin code to unlock the gate as I back out.

I pull out my phone, searching for my homie, tyga's number. I scroll through my contacts, coming across his name. I press the call button, bringing my phone up to my ear.

"Yo." His voice rang over the phone, "What up?"

"You got some powder on you bro?" I ask, turning in the left lane.

"You know I do." He chuckled, "slide through."

"Im pulling up now." I park on the side of his street, "Any bitches in there though?"

"A house full of em."

"Cool." I nod, I could blow off some steam.

I heard the line go dead on the other end, letting me know he had hung up. I seen a incoming call from ebony pop up on the screen so I declined it.

"Power this shit off." I slid my finger across the screen, powering my phone off.

I toss my phone into the car before closing the car door. I jog up to tyga's front door, knocking gently.

"My homie." He greets me, letting me inside.

"Where my shit at?" I asked, following him to a back room.

"It's in here." He pushes the door open, revealing a table full of powder.

I grab a bag of the powder, tearing it open. I wasted no time as I began sniffing every drop of it.

"Damn." Tyga laughed, "You really went in on this shit."

I fell upon the couch, high as hell.

"You good?"

"Im on cloud 9."

Every since jaidah died I couldn't find happiness in myself. Im always mad, mad at myself. I felt that it was my fault she killed herself. I can't even express my feelings out loud, it makes me feel weak. I deal with the pain the only way I knew how. Fuck randoms, get drunk, & do drugs.

"Aye, you want some bitches in here bro?"

I nod, "yeah."

Ty sent in 2 bitches, one was brownskin & the other one was milk-dark chocolate.

"Hey sexy." The chocolate one say, bending down in front of me.

I lick my lips, admiring her face.

"May I?" she asked, messing with the zipper of my pants.

"You may."

While she undid the zipper, the browskin girl flicks her tongue up & down my neck.

"Just let us make you feel good."

She removed her tongue from my neck before joining the other girl on the floor in front of me. I watched as she stuck her hands inside my boxers, whipping out cj, "Hm, you're so big."

"Can we suck?" she asked, eyes full of lust.

I won't remember any of this anyway.

"Do you."

—————————
👀