Ch.4

Jaliyah P.O.V

"Girl stop

"Girl stop." I laughed as my daughter london splashed water onto the floor.

I enjoyed being a mother for the second time in my life. It gave me something to live for. I also had a reason to be strong. I had to put aside all of my hurt to make sure that london was happy. Never in a lifetime would I ever let london see the broken side of me.

"Mommy will be back. Play with your toys." I smile, dropping some of her toys into her bubble bath.

I walked into my bedroom that I shared with my fiancé, "Can you go keep an eye on london? she's in the tub. Im going to get her night clothes."

"Yeah."

I exit our room, walking across the hall into london's room, which use to be jai's room. As soon as you walk in you would see an crown shaped bed in the middle of the room & a dresser to your left. On top of the dresser was family photos & jai's obituary. Nothing more nothing less.

I walked over to her dresser, opening up the bottom draw, taking out her night clothes. It was simple, a purple shirt & purple pajama shorts.

I sighed, closing the drawer back, "I hate coming in here."

Whenever I come in this room I get flashbacks of what happened a year ago. I've tried to move on from it but it always come back.

"You okay baby?" mike walk over to me, "It took you a while to come back with her clothes."

"Im fine, I just zoned out a little bit."

"You sure? If you need to talk im here." he say, taking london's clothes into his hands.

"Im sure." I smile small, combining our hands together.

Im so in love with him. He always put me before himself, especially when it come down to my feelings. I have my moments when I just shut down & I always have his shoulder to cry on. He makes me feel whole again.

"I love you." I get on my tippy toes, kissing his lips.

"I love you too."

I couldn't help but to wonder was chris happy? Was he doing okay? I felt guilty because I cut him off after I seen that he was going down the wrong path. Instead of him trying to heal in a positive way he went about it all wrong. But that was earlier into jai's passing, he could be better now.

——————————

Chris P.O.V