🐳 Rules 🐳

The host will be checking these rules, before accepting the forms

I know they are boring, and you all hate them, so do I. But we have to follow them every time. So no point of frowning.

🔵Rules for participants :-

💙#1 Follow this account ShrIya_hub if you are already following, honestly comment any flower emoji here -->>>

If you are following us for this awards, then no need to comment above.

💎#2 Be respectful to everyone here.

🐳#3 Share this book on your message board, by sharing the link of it.

🐋#4 No bribing to judges.

🐟#5 Add this book to your private library (for updates) and public reading list. (for people to know about this awards.)

🍬#6 You can enter maximum three books of yours, two can be in the same genre but if you are participating with the third book too, that one should be in different genre than the previous one.

🍹#7 Your book can be in English, Hinglish and Hindi. (As it's Indian awards.)

☁️#8 Your book should not have more than 50k reads.

#9 Your book should have at least 5 chapters, excluding prologue, author's notes, character sketch, aesthetics. For short stories & poetry, 2 chapters must, excluding the above mentioned stuff.

🌊#10 Only 5 chapters will be read, excluding prologue, epilogue, character sketch, author's note and all. However, if the judge will feel that the book can't be judged on the basis of 5 chapters, they will read more.

🎼#11 Your book can be completed or ongoing. One shot/two shots not allowed.

🎧#12 You can become a judge too, but not of the same genre in which you are a participant.

🎸#13 You have to follow your judge, once they are assigned. If you are already following, we'll ask you to comment something so that we can come to know you are following them. Don't comment now.

📱#14 Password is your favorite song. (To check whether you have read all the rules or not.)

🔵Rules for judges :-

📕#1 follow this account ShrIya_hub if you are already following, honestly comment any blue emoji here -->>

If you are following us for this awards, then no need to comment above.

💳#2 No hate towards anyone.

📫#3 Share this book on your message board.

🖊#4 If you see any participant, or their friends are trying to bribe you, pm us immediately.

▶️#5 Add this book to your private library (for updates) and public reading list. (for people to know about this awards.)

#6 You can judge maximum 2 genres because we don't even want to burden you.

🔷️#7 You must know English, Hindi and Hinglish for judging, as its Indian Awards and we are looking for Indian judges. (We are not all trying to be racist here.)

💠#8 You cannot become a judge for the same genre in which you are entering as a participant.

#9 You have to make a separate list of the books assigned to you.

💦#10 You can vote on the books assigned to you, but strictly no commenting on them. Very important rule.

🌐#11 You cannot back off from your post once you are accepted. We don't like searching for a new judge just because you left your post. Be responsible please!

🌀#12 You have to read only 5 chapters of the books assigned to you, excluding prologue, epilogue, character sketch, aesthetics, author's note, etc. However if you feel to read more, you can read.

🔈#13 Password is your favorite movie. (To see if you have read all the rules.)

So by this we will be heading to genres part (important).

Any queries?

Ask here ----->>>>>

🔍|||Important|||🔍

If you change your book name or account name, after enrolling your name in the awards, kindly pm to this account, within 48 hours.

P.S. :- My friend got the name Blue Lotus randomly, so no need to go in depths searching that it's related to India or not.

💙 You can still participate in this awards if you had a fight with any host, that doesn't put a stop to not participate in the awards. 💙