💎Historical Fiction Results💎

These reviews were sent to us on 13/09/2020

All the five participants are requested to permanently follow laailaaa_

We are every time glad to have you as a judge in our awards. Thank you so much for this quick judgements.

***

Book 1 - The Mysterious Culprit by SwatiMann

Cover : 8 /10
The cover looks too plain and since you have a lot of characters I personally think you should choose a different cover but the aspects such as the quote and your username are present, so I think you should try for another cover. 

Title :  7/10
The title says that there's a mysterious culprit but I think because the crime has been specified in a very later scene which is actually very vague, You should choose something else than that of the title. 

Blurb : 9/10
I think the blurb is written well. But yes it needs to be modified a little. Like you can remove the part where you talk about Sharanyas obsession with ghost stories. I understand it's important but still not everything has to be told in the blurb. So just remove those two sentences or else it's perfect

Hook and flow :8 /10

Plot : 7/10
The plot is good but I think it becomes weak because of a lot of characters making it difficult for the reader to focus on the main plot. And there have been one or two filler chapters which aren't so necessary but dont delete them because they are necessary for the subplot. 

Writing style and grammar : 7/10
There have been grammatical errors. Especially in the tenses and arrangements of certain words in certain places is wrong. It's not necessary that we use big words but just make sure you're Using the normal words in the correct manner. 

Instead of writing the story in the form of a conversation or a dialogue, I suggest you to write it in the form of paragraphs. 

For instance 

"Bravo, we are all together in this work" Aadhya said. "We will be together always in every work" Sharanya replied. 

Character development : 12/15 
Sharanya's character has been developed well with the chapters along with Karan's. But other characters don't get much importance, In a book with so many characters you have to give equal importance to all characters. 

Did the author follow me : 10/10

Overall impression : 13/15
I understand that it's your first book but you have to work a little on your grammar and writing style because you have a good plot, I'll also suggest that you add a cast for your book so that it avoids confusion. 

Total : 81/100

*****

Book 2 - Real Love by fcffriends