💠Romance - @RiaART💠

We request the participants to follow RiaART permanently

Glad to have you as a judge in our awards.

Sent to us on 04/09/2020

***

From Best Friends To Enemies by SamEl145

i) Cover- 9/10
ii) Title- 10/10 
iii) Blurb - 7/10
iv) Uniqueness, Cliché free? - 6/10
v) Plot and Grammar - 7/10
vi) Character Development - 9/10
vii) Flow - 9/10
viii) Did the author follow me? - 10/10
ix) Overall impression - 11/15

Total - 78/100

The cover is really nice and creative but a little dull to my eyes.The entire story was very enjoyable. Amazing title and does justice to your story. It is awesome how you showed the girl powerful and independent. The development was very nice but the boys were going to slow. The grammar is understandable and very commendable. The plot of the story kind of seemed obvious to me. I feel the blurb should be made more interesting, like write a few storylines and include questions to intrigue the readers. I read it all in a flow. It was a really nice and enjoyable book. And also has a good message to it. Although I feel it is a bit clichéd it has its own uniqueness. 

***

Jaana Ve by priyankashaurya

i) Cover- 9/10
ii) Title- 8/10 
iii) Blurb - 6/10
iv) Uniqueness, Cliché free? - 6/10
v) Plot and Grammar - 6/10
vi) Character Development - 8/10
vii) Flow - 7/10
viii) Did the author follow me? - 10/10
ix) Overall impression - 10/15

Total - 70/100 

Nice cover, it is very attractive. But, your name isn’t on it. Title is also nice but I feel it isn’t well suited with your story. The blurb is very small and I feel you should do more interesting things to it like try to make the readers involved. The grammar is a bit off but not that bad either. Your story can be taken to the next level with more uniqueness. But sometimes it is boring then again you make it interesting. All the best for your other books. Try to implement some of my tips. I really enjoyed reading your book!

***

Praghbir and the jinn by ManickamY

i) Cover- 9/10
ii) Title- 10/10 
iii) Blurb - 9/10
iv) Uniqueness, Cliché free? - 9/10
v) Plot and Grammar - 8/10
vi) Character Development - 7/10
vii) Flow - 7/10
viii) Did the author follow me? - 10/10
ix) Overall impression - 13/15 

Total: 82/100

Really nice and supernatural story. You didn’t write your name on the cover so I cut a mark. And blurb is very interesting and hooks the readers. The plot is very unique and your story has its own uniqueness. Your title does full justice to your story. Amazing how a girl can change a Jinn, and also I enjoyed reading the story it was awesome. Just take care of some mistakes there and here it will be perfect.

***

The Life I Yearned For by TeesyaSChhabra

i) Cover- 10/10
ii) Title- 10/10 
iii) Blurb - 3/10
iv) Uniqueness, Cliché free? - 7/10
v) Plot and Grammar - 7/10
vi) Character Development - 5/10
vii) Flow - 8/10
viii) Did the author follow me? - 10/10
ix) Overall impression - 11/15

Total: 71/100

Nice editing on cover and loved the combination of colours you used. Your way of writing and the plot is awesome but a little clichéd since the concept is kind of the same. There isn’t much character development I have noticed in the first five parts so I cut marks there. I thoroughly enjoyed the story but please change the blurb. It is extremely short and not so descriptive, adding some interesting story lines or questions to make the readers want to read. Overall I like the story and I hope you write more stories, and keep in mind to rectify your mistakes there and here.

***

Haal E Dil Mera by YalnaazParveen

i) Cover- 8/10
ii) Title- 9/10 
iii) Blurb - 9/10
iv) Uniqueness, Cliché free? - 5/10
v) Plot and Grammar - 8/10
vi) Character Development - 8/10
vii) Flow - 9/10
viii) Did the author follow me? - 10/10
ix) Overall impression - 13/15

Total: 79/100

The cover didn’t have your name and also the font isn’t that clear but I love the edits you did to the cover, and the title suits your story. Even Though I read 5 chapters I felt it was really nice. I didn’t know I completed reading 5 chapters till I reached a note, I was involved in reading everyone’s and yours. There are many college stories so I felt it is cliché but very interesting and different. Tiny grammar mistakes there and here other than that it is fine. And I loved reading your story the flow was excellent.