🐟Short Story - @ImaginaryPagal🐟

We request the participants to follow ImaginaryPagal permanently

Glad to have you as a judge in our awards.

Sent to us on 02/09/2020

***

1.Best Friends Forever by behir_love

Cover:7/10
I liked the cover but it's not so attractive. I recommend using a filter, changing fonts etc.

Title:10/10
The title is perfect. It suits the story

Blurb:8/10 
The blurb was good but you have to make it more interesting.

Plot/Grammar:10.5/15
I loved the plot. It's interesting and a pinch of sugar made it beautiful.

Grammar mistakes need to be edited. Also, use punctuation wherever necessary.

Flow: 9/10
The writing flow was going smooth. My chain of reading didn't break.

Character development: 10/10
I liked the way you portray the characters. It was going smooth

Uniqueness:7/10
The story was unique in its own ways even if the plot was a normal one.

The author followed you: 10/10

Overall impression:13/15
I loved this book a lot. First time I read this book, I was quite bored with it. But now, reading the book through the eyes of a judge really did the magic.

Total:84.5/100

***

2.The new chapter of us by sunkissedspy

Cover:10/10
The cover is so beautiful and I liked it. It gives us a magical feeling.

Title: 10/10
I loved the title. It suits the story.

Blurb: 3/10
The blurb was nothin but a simple sentence which was good but not enough for a story. Blurb is an important part of a story. So you should give a proper one.

Plot/Grammar:10.5/15
The plot was good. But I felt Jacen's proposal was so early even if they both have feelings toward each other.

It's better to connect two sentences with punctuation sometime than two sentences because that will give a flow to it. Grammar mistakes are there which needs to be edited.

Flow:8/10
The flow of writing was smooth. But you should work on sentences and dialogues.

Character development:10/10
Character development was smooth and good.

Uniqueness: 8/10
The plot was a normal one. But the StarWars Nicknames and few things like that made it unique.

Did the author followed you: 10/10

Overall impression:13.5/15
Overall I loved the story. I live out a lot.

Total: 83.5/100

***

3. Malang by behir_and_shrahir_

Cover:9/10
I loved the cover. It was beautiful.

Title: 9/10
I loved the title. It suits the story.

Blurb:8/10
Blurb is beautiful. But I felt it gives us a feeling of a normal romantic story. You should arrange the sentences so that there will be a flow.

Plot/Grammar: 11/15
The plot is good but more than a romantic love story, I felt it's a revenge story. So you should bring Mahir's planning and more about the mafia gang.

Need to work on punctuation. Use a single dot instead of three. A few grammar mistakes are there which needs to be cleared.

Flow: 10/10 
Writing flow was perfect and smooth.

Character development:10/10
The way you portrayed the characters was perfect.

Uniqueness: 9/10

The author followed you: 0/10

Overall:13/15
Overall I loved the story. I recommend this to all.

Total:79/100

***

4. I Love you by writer_sweetie

Cover:7/10
The writing was good. It is missing your name.

Title: 8.5/10
'I love you' title was good but it sounds cliche. Also, I felt it's too normal.

Blurb:8/10
The blurb was good but it contained some grammar mistakes.

Plot/Grammar: 10/15
I loved the plot even if it was a normal one. The first chapter was good. It gives us a new journey vibe. Grammar mistakes must be cleared. Use a single dot instead of three. Punctuation should be used whenever necessary.

Flow:7/10
There is something off about the story which is the flow. Always maintain a flow in the dialogues. Also, make the chapters a little bit longer.

Character development:9/10
Character development was good but mahir, from starting itself was behaving like he likes bela. He was being so romantic when it is mentioned in the story that love is not a game for mahir. So I got confused first but his character was good.

Uniqueness:7/10
The story was not so unique because it was a normal theme. But it had that 'wanna read more' factor.

Did the author followed you: 10/10

Overall impression:13/15
Basically, I loved the story a lot.

Total: 79.5/100

***

5. Reinvigorating our relationship by Words_Do_Matter

Cover:7/10
The cover is good but not eye-catching.

Title:10/10
I loved the title. It suits the story.

Blurb:10/10
The blurb is good. It contained everything needed.

Plot/Grammar:13.5
I loved the plot. Even if it was a normal one it was good. Grammar mistakes were there which needed to be cleared.

Flow:10/10
Writing flow was smooth.

Character development:10/10 
I loved the character development. The way you portrayed the character was so good. It's as perfect 

Uniqueness: 8/10

The story was unique and beautiful.

Did the author followed you:10/10

Overall impression: 13.5/15

Total:92/100