🔵Science Fiction Results🔵

These reviews were sent to us on 03/09/2020

All the participants are requested to permanently follow CutiepieAnu

We are every time glad to have you as a judge in our awards. Thank you so much for this quick judgements.

***

GENRE- SCIENCE FICTION

BOOK NAME- 2938 ODYSSEY

AUTHOR- SumitJena2099

COVER- 10/10
The cover was very attractive and beautiful.

TITLE- 10/10
The title was nice and it suited the story.

BLURB- 10/10
The blurb included everything so it was perfect.

PLOT- 10/10
The plot was very interesting and mysterious.

HOOK AND FLOW- 7/10
All the chapters were very interesting so the hook was good but the flow was a bit fast. I was not able to understand things easily.

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT- 15/15
All the characters were defined very well, I appreciate that. I was able to connect with the nature of the characters.

WRITING STYLE & GRAMMAR- 8/10
The writing style was good but I felt that something was lacking in it. About grammar, I am very well impressed as there was not a single grammatical mistake to point out.

DOES THE AUTHOR FOLLOW YOU?- 10/10

OVERALL IMPRESSION- 12/15
Please keep the flow smooth, there is no need to rush.And please improve your writing style a bit. Else, everything was perfect, just perfect.

TOTAL- 92/100

***************

BOOK NAME- COMMAND ME TO BE WELL

AUTHOR- HeraHarker

COVER- 8/10
The cover was very beautiful but the font style was not going well with the background.

TITLE- 7/10
The title was a bit long, you could have chosen a better one.

BLURB- 10/10
The blurb was perfect and it included everything.

PLOT- 6/10
The plot was very confusing, I was not able to understand what is happening.

HOOK AND FLOW- 7/10
The chapters were boring, which made me feel like skipping the chapters. The flow was smooth.

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT- 6/10
I was not able to understand the characters and connect with them as you had not defined them well.

WRITING STYLE & GRAMMAR- 12/15
Your writing style was a bit confusing, but the grammar was perfect anyways.

DOES THE AUTHOR FOLLOWED YOU?- 10/10

OVERALL IMPRESSION- 11/15
Please improve your writing style, define your characters well,edit your cover and try to make your plot more interesting so that you do not lose your readers.

TOTAL- 77/100

***************

BOOK NAME- I BELONG TO ME

AUTHOR- NeverEndingFun

COVER- 6/10
The cover was not suiting the plot of the story.

TITLE- 10/10
The title was perfect, it was beautiful.

BLURB- 8/10
The blurb lacked something. You could have defined the main lead a bit in the blurb.

PLOT- 10/10
I loved the plot, it was very interesting.

HOOK AND FLOW- 10/10
All chapters were very interesting so it was perfect. The flow was smooth which I liked.

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT- 10/10
All the characters were defined very well, I was able to connect with the characters.

WRITING STYLE & GRAMMAR- 15/15
Personally, I loved your writing style, you defined everything so well. There were no grammatical mistakes.

DOES THE AUTHOR FOLLOWED YOU?- 10/10

OVERALL IMPRESSION- 12/15
Just change your cover and try to improve your blurb. I loved reading your story.

TOTAL- 91/100

***************

So everyone is aware that for genres, where there are only 5 entries (here, only 3) will have 1 winner and rest others will be participants.

Now as everyone has read the reviews by our judge CutiepieAnu ,

The winner is SumitJena2099

A very big congratulations to you dear!

And congratulations to the participants too.

Prizes will be given in a few days, please have patience.

The awards end for Science Fiction participants.

Thank you to the judge and all the participants for being in this awards.