▶️ Examples For Judges ◀️

This example is written for General Fiction, which means everyone can relate to this

(The judgement is not given reading any book.)

i) Cover — 2/10
The cover could have been better. I would suggest you to request a cover in a cover shop. The cover don't even have your username.

ii) Title — 10/10
I loved the title, synced with story very well.

iii) Blurb — 8/10
Just a bit changes would make it more attractive. Otherwise, it's perfect!

iv) Writing style and grammar — 5/10
Your writing style is perfect! But grammatical errors are so much that some people can even stop reading your book.

v) Plot — 9/10
Great plot. A unique one. Whether it's how the lead goes through major breakdown and turning into a strong boy. It's totally written and thought well.

vi) Character development — 13/15
The male lead's character development was superb but the female lead didn't have much to do. There is literally nothing for her, she just comes in his life and makes his living hell life, in a beautiful one but other than that, she has nothing to do in the story. The 13 marks are given only for the way you have described male lead.

vii) Hook — 7.5/10
Sometimes the story becomes quite boring but the next chapters completely makes the story interesting so it's good.

viii) Does the author followed you? — 10/10

ix) Overall impression — 12/15
As I said, the female lead should have been given important as she is the one who played such an important role in the male lead's life.

But overall, it's a great story, the plot is good, the grammatical errors can be quickly edited.

Total — 76.5/100

OR

i) Cover — 2/10
ii) Title — 10/10
iii) Blurb — 8/10
iv) Writing style and grammar — 5/10
v) Plot — 9/10
vi) Character development — 13/15
vii) Hook — 7.5/10
viii) Does the author followed you? — 10/10
ix) Overall impression — 12/15

Total — 76.5/100

The cover needs to be changed, it doesn't match the storyline. The title is perfect. The blurb could be more attractive. The plot was thought well, keep it up! I wish character development for the female lead should also be shown. Sometimes the story becomes boring but the next chapters again arise my curiosity. As I said, the female lead should have been given important as she is the one who played such an important role in the male lead's life.

But overall, it's a great story, the plot is good, the grammatical errors can be quickly edited.

You can either write the judgement as the first one or the second.