⏹Fan Fiction - @kriti_29⏹

We request the participants to follow kriti_29 permanently

Glad to have you as a judge in our awards.

Sent to us on 01/09/2020

******************************************************

ZAROORAT by RiyaBorbora

1.cover: 8 /10

2.title:8.5 /10

3.blurb:6/10

4.plot:7 /10

5.character development:12/15

6.Grammar and writing style:10/10

7.flow:9/10

8.author followed you:10/10

9.the overall impression:12/15

The cover is nice but if you cover shopped  it then it looked more attractive. The title is awesome but somewhere in the story, I felt the connection between the title and story was lost.otherwise it was great. The blurb is only about the storyline. I suggest you take an exciting part from the story and put it in the description. The plot is nice but it seems routine in the starting after a few parts it looked nice, the grammar was perfect and the writing style was also nice. The flow of the story is also nice. It deviated a little bit. That's it.The story is very well written and well done overall. I loved judging and reading the story.

Total:82.5/100

***

DOCTOR'S LOVE: A BEHIR STORY by KalaiD3

 1.cover:10  /10

2.title: 10/10

3.blurb:9.5/10

4.plot:7 /10

5.character development:11/15

6.Grammar and writing style7: /10

7.flow:9.5/10

8.author followed you:10/10

9.the overall impression:10/15

The cover is beautifully edited, I loved it. The title is apt for the story, the story and title are correctly synced. The blurb is written amazingly with the correct type of info like with attractive and exciting elements well done! The plot in the starting seems to be common, after a few chapters it became interesting.the character development is good but can be better. The writing style is unique, there are very minor errors and you can edit it. The flow of the story went very well; there were no such deviations. Overall I enjoyed reading and judging your book.

Total:84/100

***

MY SAVIOUR by RiaART

1.cover:10  /10

2.title:9 /10

3.blurb:5/10

4.plot:7 /10

5.character development:12/15

6.Grammar and writing style:13 /10

7.flow:9/10

8.author followed you:10/10

9.the overall impression:12/15

The cover of the story is perfect, I loved the editing. the title is very relatable, you have chosen the right one. The blurb is short. You just wrote the storyline, you can write a lot.you could have written a glimpse of the story by adding exciting and attractive elements to it.

The plot is unique, but I felt it was very common. The character development is amazing , the character description in the starting gave an idea about the nature of the characters.

The writing style is awesome, very understandable and unique,there are very few mistakes.The flow of the story is also great. I loved the story. I enjoyed it a lot while reading and judging the story.

Total:87/100

***

blink of an eye by jaintanika

1.cover: 10 /10

2.title: 8/10

3.blurb:3/10

4.plot:8 /10

5.character development:9/15

6.Grammer and writing style:9 /10

7.flow:10/10

8.author followed you:10/10

9.the overall impression:12/15

The cover is designed beautifully, I loved your editing skills. The title is unique but I felt that the connection between the title and story. The blurb is just 2 lines you could have written some part of the story and some interesting and exciting elements to the blurb. The plot is very nice but I was somewhere feeling it was a routine plot but made it different with your unique writing style. Slowly going through the story the plot was getting better. And the flow didn't break. The story was not deviated in any way and coming to the character the characters were realistic and that's the main reason I loved the story to the core.there are very minor mistakes, you can edit it. I suggest you edit your blurb and your mistakes, I enjoyed reading your book and judging it.

total:79/100

***

MISHBIR*KUKU (LOVE IS GORGEOUS) by BeingInteresting123

1.cover:6  /10

2.title:10 /10

3.blurb:8/10

4.plot:7 /10

5.character development:11/15

6.Grammar and writing style:8/10

7.flow:9/10

8.author followed you:0/10

9.the overall impression:12/15

The cover is beautiful but the title of the story is about both mishbir and Kuku so you should have kept Kuku’s pic also in the cover. This is awesome. I loved the title it’s unique. The blurb you have written is nice but not that exciting or attractive. I suggest you take an exciting part from the story and put it in the blurb with some more exciting elements.

The plot is nice and unique but somewhere I felt it’s a routine scene. You haven’t written a clear description of the characters in the starting but the way has written gave a little idea about the behavior of the characters. The writing style is awesome. I loved it. It has two or three mistakes which can be very easily corrected. The flow of the story is also great. I overall enjoyed reading your book and judging it.

Total:71/100

********************************************************

Results in the next chapter