📻Poetry Results📻

These reviews were sent to us on /09/2020

All the participants are requested to permanently follow SummuB

We are every time glad to have you as a judge in our awards. Thank you so much for this quick judgements.

******
Out Of The Blue poems by Hopes_High

Cover   10/10

The cover was simple yet enchanting and also related to the title.

Title    9/10

Your title although minimal had a deep inner meaning which I liked very much.

Choice of words   9/10

Your choice of words were good as well.

Poetic devices    10/10

I really liked how you used comparisons and other poetic devices less but still beautified your work at the very best.

Rhyme   10/10

The Rhyme scheme was pretty good rather I should say very good.

Flow   10/10

The flow was very very smooth and welcoming.

Originality    15/15

Your enchanting original works deserve the marks.

Overall impression   15/15

I could relate to your poems so much and also you used simple words but still it seemed as if I am reading from a published poetry book. It was simply captivating. Nothing needs to be changed.

Did the poet/ poetess follow you ?    10/10

Total:    98/100

******

The 50 Shades Of Balladry by jes_uba123

Cover  9/10

The cover is just amazing. No need to change it.

Title   10/10

The title suited to the type of poems you write. 

Choice to words   9/10

Good job with the choice of words. I really liked in places how you managed to place one word for a sentence, so all the sentences become short. 

Poetic devices    8/10

You used sufficient poetic devices which I liked very much. It was like a was reading poems from a published poetry anthology.

Rhyme   7/10

Some sentences rhymed some did not. But don't worry not all poems rhyme and need to rhyme.