🐟Short Story - @chocoholic_201🐟

We request the participants to follow chocoholic_201 permanently

Glad to have you as a judge in our awards.

Sent to us on 05/09/2020

***

Loveless Life by Pearbhi_lover_priyu

Cover- 8/10
The cover is nice.

Title- 7/10
The title of the story is "Loveless life" it means there is no love, but according to the story you have shown that mahir & Bela accepted each very fast & both have fallen in love with eachother. At a point I understand both were sad & thought that their won't be able to love with eachother atleast you could have shown the time period where they were broken & had no love between them to justify your title. Since that thing was missing & title is named after that so I feel that you should have kept some other title. Nonetheless your title is nice.

Blurb- 9/10
The blurb is nice but I feel that you should have some dialogues from the story to make it a bit more interesting.

Plot & grammar- 10/15
The plot is nice related to acid attack. It even shows how destiny ties two individuals in the most sacred bond called marriage. Mahir taking care of Bela & Bela trust for mahir was beautiful that shows the deep love they shared.

There were some grammatical errors. And I noticed that somewhere instead of bad bed is written. And most importantly I noticed that there a wrong usage of biological term, in the story it was written the surrogate mother & your husband egg got fertilized you should have the surrogate mother egg & your husbands sperm got fertilized because we know that reproductive organ of Female is egg while male is sperm, another place I noticed it was used husband egg instead of sperm so take care of this. Rest everything was ok.

Flow - 10/10
The flow of the story was perfect.

Character development- 9.5/10
The Character development was perfect. Half marks is deducted as you had earlier revealed that the one who seems negetive isn't negetive & the one who is seems isn't one. So I guess you shouldn't have spilled the beans before hand. 

Uniqueness- 9/10
The story is quite unique. All the characters were twisted except the leads, this kept me hooked to the story till the end. 

Followed- 10/10

Overall impression- 12/15
Overall the story was quite interesting. Just take care of the grammatical errors & biological terms, rest everything was nice. 

Total- 84.5/100

***

The Missing Puzzle From Past by YalnaazParveen (previously known as Mere Rehnuma)