💠Romance - @Aarohi_Malhotra25💠

We request the participants to follow Aarohi_Malhothra25 permanently

Glad to have you as a judge in our awards.

Sent to us on 26/08/2020

***

Book 1

Vaada Humare Pyaar Ka - Pearbhi_lover_priyu

Cover - 8.5/10
I really felt that you could do the cover more beautifully. Please do try to make it more attractive and inviting. Because people always look at the cover before they read a book.

Title - 10/10 
I really feel the title was absolutely wonderful as it really attracted me to read the book.

Blurb - 8.5/10
I felt that you should really check your grammatical errors because the blurb or the description is the second thing that a reader checks before the cover and if they feel both are good, they read it. I cannot say it on behalf of all readers but most people I know check these things.

Uniqueness/Cliche free - 9.5/10 
Your story was really cliche free and was very unique with the “incomplete lovers” and the “plastic surgery” was a great twist. 

Plot & Grammar - 8.5/10
I do believe that the plot was well thought of but the grammatical mistakes are a problem. But I do think you can overcome that. Also the Hindi - English usage was good. It was given in bold letters making it easy to read. 

Character Development - 14/15
I can see how the character Bela has been transforming from a happy go bright woman to a mere shell of the woman she has been. Domineering and Bossy because she lost the love of her life. Mahir also is a great character. All the supporting characters are also good..

Flow - 10/10 
The flow of the story has been good so far.. I felt if you could correct some small small errors, then the book would be perfect..

Author Followed - 10

Overall Impression - 14.5/10 
The Book was really good and inviting.. If only the errors were rectified, the book could be perfect..

Total - 93.5/100

***

Book 2

Love Is Blind - YalnaazParveen

Cover - 8.5/10
The cover is good but I do think it could be made better.

Title - 10/10
Wonderful Title. It is showing the essence of the story as the protagonist Bela is blind and believes that Love does not need to be seen just felt.

Blurb - 8.5/10
I do think the blurb/summary could be developed and made more elaborate because it is just 2 sentences. You could also just give a bit of a sneak peek into the book.

Uniqueness/Cliche free - 10/10 
The storyline was unique but some parts were a bit cliched. But a little cliche moments don’t kill anyone.

Plot & Grammar - 9/10
The Plot was well thought and expressed. You could try to make improvisation in the grammar part in english. But the hindi part was good. Next time please try to also put punctuation and capital letters and stuff. But the rest was really good.

Character Developement - 15/15
I think that Bela was a sweet girl and is also very strong and brave too. Mahir is also such a great character.

Flow - 10/10 
The flow of the story was really good. It was very easy to read. Just need to notch up the grammar.

Author followed - 0/10

Overall - 14/15
The book was good. Just need to rectify the errors then would be good.

Total - 85/100

***

Book 3 

 Journey of Love - Words_Do_Matter

Cover - 9.5/10
The Cover was beautiful and it represented the title very well. 

Title - 10/10 
The title also was beautiful as it is in fact a journey to find and celebrate love.

Blurb - 9.5/10
Wonderful description with quotes and it was also very elaborate and inviting.

Uniqueness/Cliche free - 9/10
It was great and there was bit of a cliched drama. But Drama and Cliches are part and parcel of romance books.

Plot and Grammar - 9/10
The plot was great. Just a very few grammatical errors but the plot was well thought and was great. I had a great time reading it.

Character Development - 15/15
I love how you make Shivay and Anika as pole opposites and it was great How Anika changes from a happy go girl to a broken girl how you express it so well.

Flow - 9.5/10

Author followed - 10/10

Overall - 14/15
It is a great read and wonderful. I loved Shivika. 

Total - 95.5/100

***

Book 4               

His Innocent Girl -  Srishtykr

Cover - 10/10
Wonderful cover.. It expressed the love in the story.

Title - 10/10
The title was very suitable as Mishika is very innocent and it synchronises with the plot perfectly well

Blurb - 9/10
I think that the description was very short and could be more elaborate and added with quotes.

Uniqueness/Cliche free - 8.5/10
I think the book was wonderful but it had a bit of a cliche.

Plot and Grammar - 10/10
The plot was very well thought and there were a very very few grammatical errors. But the book was wonderful

Character Development - 15/15
I love how you have made Mishika more powerful and brave by each incident in the story. And also I love Aarish changes from a playboy to a bit more mature man as it is evident in Chapter 10.

Flow -9.5/10

Author followed -10/10

Overall - 14/15

Total - 96/100

***

Book 5 

A peek into the past - Monica_Ahuja

Cover - 10/10
Wonderful Cover. I loved it..

Title - 10/10
I think the title was perfect as the story did give us a peek into the life of Elisha and David.

Blurb - 9/10
I loved your blurb with the quotes and elaborated and was very inviting.

Uniqueness/Cliche free - 10/10
I have to admit that I have never read another book like yours. It was a great read.

Plot and Grammar - 10/10
I think the plot was well expressed but the chapters were a bit short. But It was a great read.

Character Development - 14/15
The characters were great and I think Elisha was a very brave character who later became a wonderful woman later on.

Flow -9.5/10

Author followed - 10/10

 Overall -14/15
 Wonderful Story. I loved the book..

Total - 96.5/100