📕ChickLit - @Hopes_high📕

We request the participants to follow Hopes_High permanently

Glad to have you as a judge in our awards.

Sent to us on 10/09/2020

***
TITLE- Sense and Sensuality
AUTHOR-  HeraHarker

COVER (9/10)
The cover is unique and quite eye catching. The colour scheme is also quite lucrative.

TITLE  (9/10)
The Title is a stellar attraction to readers. It's comparison with pride and prejudice on the basis of plotline is truly wonderful.

BLURB (9/10)
Blurb is apt for the book.

WRITING STYLE(9/10)
Writing style is portrays the real struggle of a migrant which is really great. I like how the author has depicted realism and never once strayed from it.

HOOK AND FLOW(4.5/5)
The flow is really nice. All the events take place in an appropriate manner. Hook can be a problem at some places because many readers don't really understand professional language but I personally appreciate it's usage.

PLOT(9/10)
Plotline is amazing. It intrigues the reader about now a migrant from Europe settles down and miraculously founds a job in which she excels even after change of surroundings. The authors own world where Europe is going through a war is a risky thing to introduce yet it is done rather elegantly.

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT(20/20)
It is so wonderful, how the author has developed the main character with a little to all of her thoughts aligned and also depiction of her actions to the different reactions are no less. I will say a good job in such an in-depth description of the character.

FOLLOW(10/10)

OVERALL ENJOYMENT(14/15)
I believe the story had an unique streak to it. The way the characters are described in such short period makes the reader understand them better. The story is enjoyable and gives readers an idea about how  migrants fight and sustain in a country that isn't there own.

Total - 93.5/100

***

TITLE- Obsession
AUTHOR- sravanthi_

Cover(7/10)
Font is a little muddled and can't be recognised what it says in the first glance. Font colour and style is good. The image used is also really apt.

TITLE  (8/10)
Title is really common although it fits the story aptly.

BLURB (8/10)
The blurb is precise yet I believe a little bit insight of the story would do it wonders.

WRITING STYLE(8/10)
The style of writing is nice. But the prologue did confuse me on how the things are working and who was with Neil. But I love the way the author starts the opv with a dramatic and different beginning at the same time.