Shopping with the boys

Y/N's POV:
last night i literally fucked my own brothers best friend. i'm kinda freaking out because i'm afraid chris is gonna tell the boys and i don't want Darius to know because i don't want him mad at me and send me back home, i just got here. so i'm just laying in bed i don't feel like getting out of bed right now. so i'm scrolling through tiktok then i got a text from an unknown number.
unknown number: hey you wanna go shopping with us in about an hour or so?
you: uhh who's this? and i think you have the wrong number. sorry :)
unknown number: ahaha this is chris sorry should've said that in the text 😂
*you changed name to Chris 🥰*
you: ohh okay. wait how did you get my number?
Chris 🥰: you're brother gave your number to everyone. but do you wanna go shopping with us?
you: ohh okay that makes sense. and yeah let me shower and get ready.
Chris 🥰: ok!
so you go shower and put this on:

Chris 🥰: ok!so you go shower and put this on:

and your hair:

*skip the trip to the mall*you walk in the mall and you wanted to go to hollister to get a few outfits, forever21 you got a few t-shirts and 2 crop top, at american eagle you got a jean skirt and a body suit, then you went to victoria secret to ge...

you walk in the mall and you wanted to go to hollister to get a few outfits, forever21 you got a few t-shirts and 2 crop top, at american eagle you got a jean skirt and a body suit, then you went to victoria secret to get a few pair of underwear, and 2 bralets.
you realized that you already spent a lot of money so you decided to just watch the boys.

*skip home*
Chris POV:
i can't stop thinking about last night and i don't know why. Y/N is so beautiful. any guy even me would be lucky to have her. i had so much fun shopping with her and the boys. i think i'm starting to like Y/N like she's so amazing.
she's funny, outgoing, nice, caring, beautiful. but she probably doesn't feel the same and her brother (Darius) would fucking kill both of us. so i'm not gonna tell her or any of the boys that i like her.

Authors note :
sorry for the short update but imma post tomorrow so stay tuned.
i hope you liked this chapter :)
~maddy ✌️~