family dinner

⚠️ this chapter whole chapter is gonna be a smut if you feel uncomfortable reading these kind of stories please skip this chapter⚠️

Y/N's POV:
chris and i have been getting a long and hanging out a lot the past few days.
tonight Zach decided that we should have a family dinner tonight.
so i decided i'm gonna dress up tonight. so i jumped into the shower and shaved my legs. i blow dried my hair and straightened it and put it half up, half down.
and i wore this:

i heard a knock on my door, so i said "come in" and it was chris that was at my door

and it was chris that was at my door.
c: wow you look beautiful y/n
you: *blushes* thank you
c: *shuts the door*
you: what are you doing chris
c: i want you to do something for me. be a good girl and do it for daddy.
you: ok, what do you want me to do daddy?
c: i want you to put this in your p*ssy
you: chris what is that
c: it's a wireless vibrator that's connected to my phone i'm gonna tease you all night then when we get to your room. if you were a bad girl i will punish you, and if you've been a good girl i won't punish you.
you: *bites your lip* how do i know if i'm being a bad girl?
c: i guess you're gonna have to find out when dinner is over
you: ok
c: here i'll make you wet so i can put that in you're p*ssy
i don't know if i'm gonna like this or not what if darius finds out something is up ir if something is wrong. dinner is definitely gonna be at least 2 hours long before we can be excused to go to our rooms.
c: be a good girl for daddy and take your panties off
you: *take panties off*
c: *starts making out with you and he chokes you while kissing you. then he goes to your neck and kisses it and he bites but not too hard then he kisses yours inside of your thighs then he starts fingering with you and eating you out. you start to moan.*
c: oh baby you're really wet for daddy. now i'm gonna put the vibrator in you.
c: now i'm gonna tease you the whole time we are at dinner
you: okay
c: i'm gonna give you a sneak peak on what i'm gonna do you
you: oh my god

we are now at the dinner table waiting for the food. and i see chris put his hand on my thigh and he's on his phone and the next thing i knew he turned the vibrator on. and i started to breath heavy and i really wanted to moan but i couldn't. i give him a look and he just smirks.
about 20 minutes later i'm eating my food and chris turns it on again and he smirks while he's eating. but this one was different i had to grip the chair.

*skips 2 hours*
may i go to my room now? i'm full and i'm tired?
(Z=zach)
z: yes of course. did you enjoy dinner?
you: yes i did. thank you

i go to my room and chris is behind me and when we walked into our room i closed the door and locked it. and i pushed him on the bed and i straddle him. i start making out with him. and he said "wow a little horny aren't you?"
he then flips us around he's on top then he goes down and he kisses the inside of my thigh and he takes out the vibrator. then he eats me out and he adds two finger and he's pumping his fingers in and out of me. and i start moaning and chris says "shhh babygirl gotta be quiet for daddy"
then he sits me up and he lays down and i start sucking his dick and i start bobbing my head up and down fast he cums in my mouth. then i ride him and he's thrusting his hips against me to match my speed. then he flips us around and he's choking me and pinning me down while he's thrusting hard and fast inside of me and i'm starting to scream his name. then we both reached our high and he layed down beside me.
c: that was amazing but you were a bad girl and started screaming i should punish you
you: oh i think you should, but later ;)
you: i gotta get dressed and be in my bed before someone comes in.
c: true i don't feel like getting into trouble with your brother or zach
you: and i don't feel like getting into trouble either i will be sent back home and i wouldn't be able to come back
c: that's also true. i will probably will be licked out of dreamla and i don't want that either.
i got dressed and unlocked the door and got into bed and got on my phone. then i see bryan come into the room.
(b=bryan)
b: why did i hear screaming in here?
you: did anyone else hear it?
c: yeah?
b: no just me what was going on?
c: oh y/n and i were-
you: we were fighting
c: yeah we were fighting
b: didn't sound like you guys were ;)
c&you: we were
b: "oh my fucking god chris, harder" "CHRIS"
b: yeah that definitely sounded like you guys were fighting.
you: please don't tell anyone
b: i won't your guys secret is safe with me.
you&c: good, thank you
b: no problem

authors note: so i was gonna post this last night but i ended up falling asleep while i was writing it. so i'm posting it now.
sorry for the smut chapter but i have a few people who actually like smut stories so i guess this was for them ahahah

~maddy ✌️~