Chapter 25

Thank you all for 15k reads! That is amazing!

Tobias POV

I sprint down the hall, the wind whispering against my face as I desperately attempt to get to Tris.

"Woah! Woah! Woah!" One of the ladies at a desk shouts. "Stop running! We're trying to work," she irritably says.

Honestly, I don't care though. I continue running, at a lesser speed to the hospital section of the hospital when I arrive, I search for Tris's name on the screen of rooms. When my eyes latch onto her name in room 64, my eyes navigate through the map, selecting the path to run.

When I arrive at her room, I burst open the door to see her talking with her brother. I walk towards her and she weakly smiles.

"Hi," she says with as much stregnth she can muster.

"Hey," I say, sitting down on the edge of her bed.

Her brother looks at me and her awkwardly and walks out, leaving us space.

A tear drips down my eye as I whisper, "Tris. God, Tris. You had me scared, I thought I'd never see you again."

I place a kiss on her forehead and she smiles up at me.

Sorry short chapter, but I wanted to give u guys something tonight rather than no story. I'll continue this in tris pov tomorrow.

10 votes and I post 20 facts about me and an embarrassing yet hilarious story that happened to me during winter break?