Untitled Part 36

Eryn shut the laptop, she groaned as she placed her feet flat on the floor. Stretching her neck out she stood unsteadily and padded to the bathroom. Looking at her haggard reflection she, rolled her eyes and sat down to urinate. She washed her hands and turned the bath taps on, adding her Epsom salts. She was well on the way to recovery, her underside was niggling painful only and as she brushed her teeth she took in her scar in the full length mirror. Running her eyes over her body. She spat out the minty froth and wiped her face God your sexy she said sarcastically at herself as she stepped into the hot water and dropped her head back. Her hair floating out she closed her eyes.

She could hear Tarons music playing out through the speakers and let her mind go to images of the two of them dancing on the roof top. She began to sing along I could drink a case of you she sang enjoying the soothing warmth. Tarons face appeared cheekily around the bathroom door, he had the pink broom in his hand and was using it as a microphone, he pretended to sing into it as he grinned and swept the floor a little, before disappearing again. Eryn laughed planting her palm on her forehead. She heard him continued to sing and sweep the bedroom floor.

When her fingers were becoming wrinkled, Eryn reluctantly washed her hair and climbed out of the tub. She wrapped a fluffy towel around herself and sat at the vanity, brushing he long hair properly for the first time in ages. She stared at it, picking up the phone she made a call. Brushing a coat of mascara onto her lashes, Eryn carefully dressed in soft harem pants and a vest top, slipping her sandals on, she collected her bag and slipped out of the apartment.

Taron who was still on a housework frenzy, was ironing and turned when he heard the door shut. Walking into the bedroom, he found it empty as was the bathroom. He grabbed his phone and called Eryn Where are you? he asked concerned. I just needed a walk, fresh air, I wont be long she said hanging up before he could continue. Taron was aware that she was up to something but returned to grinding his hips along to the music as he ran the hot iron over the clothes. Singing at top volume.

It was past 5pm, when Eryn finally returned home. Taron was sat on the sofa, he grabbed his book and pretended that he hadnt been sat worrying for the last hour. When Eryn walked into the room, Taron nearly dropped the book. Instead of the long flowing blonde curls Taron was used to. Eryn now had a short, pink Bob, A symmetrical its blunt diagonal shape framed her face perfectly. She had clearly had a spray tan as it set of the soft pink and blonde tones in her new hair. Her nails had immaculate French manicure and toes a sparkling pink glitter.

She smiled nervously, wondering what her fiancé would say. He got up and moved quickly to her. His eyes roving all over, taking it all in. She blinked shyly as the wait killed her Jesus Taron say something she breathed. He took her hand and pulled her too him, pressing his hand against her cheek. How are you feeling? he said flashing his eyes to the floor and back up. Knowing what he meant, she let her eyes raise a little, before smiling and nodding. I think if we are careful she looked into Tarons sparkling eyes as he eagerly led her into the bedroom.

Pulling of his clothes, he jumped into the bed grinning. Eryn sat carefully on the edge and stripped herself, turning to Taron. She was hit in the face by his kiss as he grabbed her and pulled her to him. Softening the kiss as their bodies touched, he moved into her. His vacant hand ran up her neck and into her new hair. His breath hitched as he felt the short section at the back and had to reach higher to find something to tug gently. Making Eryn gasp lightly, Gently she whispered Sorry babe, its just you look so incredible and its been so long he admitted as Eryn answered him with a kiss of her own. Her tongue took no time to find his and her hunger for him took over. Her lips devoured his and they moaned involuntarily. Eryn whimpered as Taron ran his hand over her breasts and his head dropped. Licking and sucking her nipples as she arched her back and her head fell back.

He trailed her body with kisses, when he reached her scar, he lightly kissed it. Before delving between her legs. His tongue went to work on her clit as her body stretched and bucked against him, his fingers slipping inside. She closed her legs on his hand and ground her hips. Wincing slightly as he hit a painful spot. She was shaking her head and gesturing not to stop, even before he could look at her to ask. Uncertain of going all the way yet, he moved up to face her. Searching her face for an answer.

I dont want to hurt you he breathed I wont let you she told him. He kissed her neck placing his hands firmly on her waist, she lifted her hips as he gently entered her. God, he felt good, her eyes full of love for him, he began to gently move as she bit her lip. He increased his pace his eyes firmly on hers, it was intense and unlike any sex either had had before. Focussed on each other so intently, Taron thrust deeply into her, sending her nerves crazy it wasnt long before Taron was spilling into her, his orgasm hitting him hard and fast. Eryn felt hers slip away, suddenly worried she did what girls do when they want so badly to see the smile on a partners face. She groaned and arched her back remembering the way he made her feel when she came, she gave out with her sounds and shuddered as she usually did.

Pulling out, Taron dropped back on the bed and Eryn moved to lay in her spot on his shoulder, burying her head in his neck she kissed it. I love you baby He breathed I love you too T She answered, already she felt guilty, should she tell him. The smile of bliss on his face told her not to and running her hand through his chest hair she tried to tell herself it was a one off.

=====

Taron checked the calendar, Babe have you got everything set for your book launch? he called You know we fly out two days after? And I have the whole four weeks chock a block before He continued to talk as he walked into the lounge, Eryn was mid pose following a yoga show on TV. Grinning cheekily he raised his eyebrows at her. Stop Ogling me she chided playfully Yes, its all done, hair and make up booked, my outfit it all set and Tracey is dealing with yours, oh and You have a new assistant for the international tour apparently, a Joanna George. She rang to introduce herself Eryn finished her routine and turned off the Tv, rolling up her mat.

She was pulled into a kiss, when she tried to pass Taron. I think YOU ought to be my assistant he said Then I could kiss you whenever I wanted, because you would have to do anything I say he wiggled his eyebrows cheekily as Eryn pulled free. Do you sleep with all your assistants? she asked teasingly over her shoulder as she headed to shower. Taron loved the way her new hair revealed her neck perfectly and he found himself imagining kissing it. The cheek of it, what a question he replied shaking himself. He had 10 minutes before he had to get the car to todays meeting at United he grabbed his bag and jacket, felt his pockets for his wallet, phone and fags.

When he entered the bedroom, Eryn was already in the shower. He poked his head around the door. Ill let you know when Im leaving he called over the water. Eryn blew him a kiss and he had to press his erection down as he called goodbye. Taron now gone Eryn ran her hand down her body, finding her clit she began to attempt to find her orgasm. After the previous nights events, she had wondered if it were something to do with her and the changes to her body. She now decided to become reacquainted with herself and how to pleasure herself.Again, she nearly hit that high spot, only to plateux and frustratingly lose it.

Taron arrived home at 1am, having been taken for drinks after his meeting. He wasnt drunk but happily tipsy and as he came into the bedroom. He smiled when he saw Eryn laid on top of the covers, the fan blowing gently. She was wearing summery pyjamer shorts and a small camisole bralette. Her long beautifully tanned legs were bent as she lay across the expanse of the bed. He mobile phone had slipped out of her hand when she dropped into sleep it seemed. Taron picked up the phone and put it on the bedside table.

Her laptop too was left open on the bed and Taron, checked to see if it had work to be saved. His attention was distracted by what he realised was pornography. He was surprised and a little confused. Looking at Eryn and back to the laptop. He shut the laptop and laid it on the floor. He moved Eryn over slightly, sitting on the edge he pulled off his clothes and left them in a pile on the floor. He stroked Eryns cheek and kissed her lightly Night my sweet he whispered. Laughing to himself he muttered Youre one dark horse Miss Eryn Riley