Chapter 43

Taron handed Eryn her coffee as he was already ready to get going. Eryn however was fretting over her outfit; she had arranged the meeting with the New York contingent for her book. Lyndsey has offered to accompany her once she had dealt with Tarons morning and Eryn was massively grateful. Baby baby calm down whatever you wear it will be amazing Taron said kissing her on the cheek. Its what you say not what you look like he added. I have to get going, I wish I could come, but I know you will kill it he finished pulling her into a tight hug. She smiled gratefully and breathed him in.

I will see you for dinner with Henny, if she can face us he laughed as he placed his sunglasses on and disappeared. Once Taron had gone, Eryn decided a new outfit was needed and rang Henny Damn Girl you have some Balls Henny answered Lol oh Hen are you ok Eryn replied Fuck no, my eyeballs have been burned from their freakin sockets she laughed You should have knocked Eryn giggled Anyway it was way more embarrassing for us she added Well you Taron being knee deep in your lady bits was something I wont get from my brain for years, you guys can pay for my therapy she laughed But I take it you guys sorted stuff out, If not your relationships more fucked up than I thought she laughed.

Nah we did, I think Tarons finally getting it, that he has to open up to me she said happily Well I guess it was worth it then. Almost she agreed So Hen can you hit me up with somewhere to find an outfit for this interview thingy today ooh shopping trip, fuck me yes give me 10 and I will meet you in the lobby, your room gives me fucking hives now she said shuddering. Finishing the call, Eryn threw on a pair of jeans and trainers, with a t-shirt and hoodie.

The two women had the best morning, checking out the clothes and going to all of New Yorks best and most notable places. Eryn finally chose a white blouse and pale blue skirt with a matching jacket. All complete with stiletto ankle boots that Henny felt gave her the right mix of hot, erotic author and professional woman. After a decent brunch and plenty of coffee the henny had to go to work herself and arranged dinner again for 7pm that night. As log as they promised to meet in the lobby from now on.

==========

Waiting on the pavement outside the huge building Eryn gave herself the pep talk she knew Henny and Taron would. Lyndsay was already inside, and she just had to step over the threshold. It was then she felt a hand in hers and turned suddenly, Taron smiled at her. I got done early he grinned come on he said tugging her into the revolving door. Inside Eryn walked confidently up to the reception and dropped Tarons hand. Eryn Riley for Finley, Taylor Dean she said and was directed to the 5th floor. Im gonna stay down here, Lyndsay should be already up there, you will be amazing he said kissing her on the cheek.

The elevator doors opened, and Eryn was so glad to see Lyndsays smiling face. She moved to sit next to her. Looking good Lyndsay said, How are you feeling? she asked swanlike? she answered her own question and Eryn nodded. Right well Ms Riley, we are going in there not to beg for them to publish, we are here to see what they can offer you ok? she said firmly. Eryn straightened in her seat I read the manuscript Eryn, it is best seller level and thats me talking with my professional head on She said, making Eryn feel her confident grow.

Two gentlemen appeared and called her name, Lyndsay and Eryn stood. Game faces rigidly fixed they walked into the room confidently. When they emerged they were straight faced and it wasnt until the doors to the elevator closed that they giggled to each other and Lyndsay high fived Eryn they managed to compose themselves as they walked out and over to Taron who was talking to his Mam on the phone.

mam mam I have to go Eryns back, I promise I will ring you later he finished and jumping up, he caught the air of sophistication the two women had adopted and let Eryn take his hand leading them all outside. A few blocks down the ladies burst out laughing Well said Taron Omg that was fantastic, your girl is rocking the world of Erotica baby Lyndsay and Eryn Hugged and laughed Erotica?? Taron said raising his eyebrows. Eryn had yet to get around to showing her new stuff to Taron and bit her lip.