𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"WE ARE... SO SCREWED!"

They screech as they tug at the ends of their short hair, their royal-blue hooded cape wrinkled and tainted with dust due to their unexpected scenery of battle. "Tt, I am so not in the mood for their breathes lingering on my neck..." Harshly whispered by a young boy whose clothes consist of now ripped black shirt, showing bruises on his shoulders and chest, wrinkled black cargo pants hooked with an elastic belt and blood stained black boots.

"We won't be punish." A red hair confident woman whose costume is in a full-body suit with four corners colored dark red, orange and golden, mistakenly identified as Captain Marvel's protege but no.

"I know someone who will." Another young member, whose mouth is covered by a mask, her eyes slightly concealed by her hood yet gashes are evident on her ripped costume. Everyone, and I mean all different pair of eyes looked straight to the culprit.

"Guys. That's enough... it's all our fau-!" A blonde woman whose still clenching her bow and arrows was cut off by her colleague "Don't defend her." The young boy calmly said and this made her pissed. "Why shouldn't I?" She pressed and he sighed heavily.

"If it wasn't for her mistake. None of this would have happened." He muttered but well enough to be heard by the team. The marksman rose her eyebrows in disbelief then growl. "Like you didn't do anything wrong." This made the young boy's shoulder stiffen as he let his red eyes glare dangerously at his co-member.

"What the hell was that suppose to mean." He hissed and was about to use his powers on him when a robotic female voice caught all of them off guard.

RECOGNIZED- JUSTICE LEAGUE

RECOGNIZED- TITANS

RECOGNIZED- YOUNG JUSTICE

ENTERING- AVENGERS

"F**ck..." He cursed under his breath, he stood up straight, his member mimicked his action. All of the superheroes eye the battered teenagers. "... why are they all here?" They muttered and gulp when they saw their sorcerer father.

"I am glad you are all here." The clank of metal shoes was heard and the masked protege smiled, giddy to see her famous cousin. The ragged breathing and thump of shoes was the only thing that echoed in the Avengers HQ, circling the-Young Avengers.

"Iron Man." A bass voice spoke as a greeting and behind his bat-like cowl eyes watched the young alias fidget. "... What exactly are we doing here?" Iron Man then looked at his friend, Captain America who sigh.

"... We all call you here because--!"

SLAM! BOOM!

Every superhero was on their defense but frown and sigh grateful when it was... well- a red-orange hair woman, whose eyes are dangerously glowing red and her hands emitting red mist as... she destroyed the metal door which is floating beside her which she harshly dropped.

Behind her was a worried senior Marksman, Hawkeye. "What an entrance." A lady-assassin, the Black Widow said amusingly yet sarcastic lingers. Her red combat boots echoed as she now glare harshly at Captain America. "Your demoting Ash!?" A particular green-eyed tan boy had his eyes widen behind his green domino mask and was about to protest when an arm halt his actions.