𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍

note-! angstsy stuff ahead and im sorry in advance for what's about to happen, and also tribute to the Kings.

THE BLINDING LIGHT CONSUMES ALL OF THEM.

"GAH!" Adrian gasped for air and he noticed he was covered in sand that he hurriedly sat up and brought his hands on his throat.

"GKH" Someone also gasped and shivered. "Rose!" Adrian noticed as he hurriedly run towards her shivering figure, shrugging off the dust along the way.

He knelt beside her and hug her tight. "Shit..." She muttered and she cried on his shoulder that made Adrian clenched his teeth. "Maximoff..." Rose lifted her head from Adrian's shoulder and her lips quievered to see a smiling and tired Red.

"You guys..." All heads turn to see a crying Luna who was shivering. Adrian gently pulled her sister up as they went towards Luna. "We lost..."

She whispered and Red's shoulder slouched as he gently touched Luna's shoulder, thump! His eyes widen as Luna consciously let her face bury on his shoulder and he immediately comforted her... as best as he can.

"Are we... dead..?" Adrian looked everywhere and noticed they are surrounded by beautiful landscapes and aurora's floating the clouds.

"You are not dead, young ones." All heads gently turn and see... "King T'chaka..." Adrian and Rose gasped and both gently bow on their knees.

While the two youngsters looked confused. This made the previous King, who is accompanied by the early Kings, chuckled.

"Arise, young ones.." They both did and Rose smiled softly. "Are we...?" Adrian questioned as T'chala nodded. "You are at the Astral Dimension... where previous Kings of Wakanda lies..."

"I can't believe we get to see you again... my king..." T'chaka smiled at this. "And I'd never thought I will see all of you grow up strong... How is T'challa?"

Red spoke, "King T'challa... is... the last time we saw them... they're in the middle of war..." Red clenched his fist and looked at the grassy ground.

T'chaka hummed and looked at Adrian whose rubbing his neck with his free hand. "Its hard to accept death... all of you are too young..." Luna frowns and let her fringe coveres her eyes.

"We... fail..." T'chaka shook his head and gently touched the shoulder of Luna. "Your battle. Is not over." All heads perked as their scenery turned into soothing aura to brighten aura, where misty panthers formed beside them.

T'chaka's panther yowl and twirled around Luna who smile small. "W-wait. What do you mean?" Red utterly confused which made the King laughed wholeheartedly.

"I like you already.. I'm sure you have heard about Astral projection." Red nod a little. "Yeah but I don't have knowledge..."

T'chaka grin a little and all gasp when the ground beneath them shook and they were suddenly lifted up, Rose looked behind her shoulder and notice they are now at the edge of the cliff.

Awaken...

Awaken...

Awaken...!

"Did you hear that..?" Adrian asked everyone who nodded as T'chaka stood amongst them, the sunset smiling at them. He faced them.