𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐕𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌

"SO... IT'S A STORY LINE..?"

Dawn Fae looked at Brandon and Red who put out the open books with hurried and splatter of figures on them.

Brandon nod. "That's how I understood it... its not much but its the only lead we have." Miko inspected it and graze her hand on the symbol she has. "Okay. So how are we going to... tell?"

"What?" Red blinked and Miko rolled her eyes and asked again. "Let me rephrase my question. How are we going to know the story line. Its just a bunch of splattered ink and jumbled words that not even the both of you understood."

Brandon frown on how rudely she said it but was stopped by Luna. "Miko's right, we don't know for sure how we can understand the story line of the celestial figures."

Maximus nod curtly and crossed his arms. "And if you said we can find answers from that, specifically opening the portal... then we must be careful."

CLACK! THUMP!

All heads turn to see a worried Theo and Rose, accompanied by Damian and Wally. "How are they?" Andrwea asked and Rose sigh, rubbing her aching forehead.

"They're turning pale by the minute..." Theo looked hardly at everyone. "We're running out of time! What have you got for us Fury?" Everyone was shock at Theo's outburst but he replied.

"We can only open a portal and find the answer to the story line but-!"

"Great then lets get started!" Miko rolled her eyes. "Its not that simple witch." Beast Boy's eyes widen at Miko's words. "Woah! Where did that come from!" Miko huffed and was tapping her shoes impatiently.

"I just want to get this over with already!" Aura and Adrian glared at the Elemental User. "Aren't we all.." The marksman muttered and Miko took it as an offense.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Adrian had to hold Aura back a little. "It is what it is. You've been doing nothing but complain and complain. Its like your not even born as a hero!"

Beast Boy growled and his eyes shifted green. "Hey! Back off Queen!" Adrian had to stand between a growling Beast Boy and furious marksman. "Both of you calm down!"

Aurora hissed. "Its true right! She hasn't been helpful at the team at all!" Seiko breathe staggered a little as he saw a glitch of everyone wickedly smirking and laughing with large scratches on their body and face then to the feud.

"I've been helpful!" Aurora rose an eyebrow. "Oh yeah? In what part?!" Miko wickedly smirk. "With this."

SNAP!

Aurora suddenly started coughing and she weakingly hit the ground as she gasp for air. Brandon's eyes widen and he pulls out flames.

"WAIT! NO DON'T-!"

PHWOSHH!

Miko's eyes widen as her breathe suddenly staggered as a serious Brandon hovers his flaming hands in front of her. Beast Boy yowl, as he was in his panther form but was being stopped by Luna and Alyssa, trying to calm him down, telepathically.

"Stand. Down." Miko's eyes waver a bit and she growl and was about to use a gush of wind when she was stopped by shadow like creatures holding her hands.