Illinois

POV Meg

Today's the day that I meet Kate for the first time. Kasper and I are meeting up in an hour to drive to the airport together and pick up the sisters. Obviously I'm excited, but I'm also really nervous. Kate's my best friend. What if she thinks I'm uglier in person  or she decides that she doesn't wanna be friends anymore after meeting in person? I talked to Kasper about this last night and, as always, she calmed me down. I need to stop worrying so much, it's gonna be fine. I get in my car and start driving to the airport.

*1 hour later*

I arrive at the airport and wait in the parking lot until Kasper texts me that she's here. Well, guess it's time to go inside. I enter the building and find Kasper immediately.

*in Meg's toddler voice*
"Hi dere Kaspy!" I'm not exactly sure why my friends and I talk like this, but who cares, it's fun.

"Hoi Meg!" One of my favorite things about Kasper is that no matter what mood I'm in, she matches my energy.

"Flight number 142 landing now."

Kasper and I walked towards the gate and stood impatiently while waiting for Kate and Kylie.

"There they are!" Kasper started running towards them before I could register what was happening. We met up and Kylie hugged Kasper while I hugged Kate. She's as beautiful in person as she is in her pictures. It's hard to believe that she's standing right here in front of me. From the first time we hugged, I knew I was safe with her.

"It's so good to finally meet you! I've been waiting for this for forever!" Kate's voice is so soothing. Obviously I knew what she sounds like, but it's different in person.

Kasper and I switched and then headed to the parking lot. Kasper and Kylie are going to Kasper house and Kate and I are going to mine, then we'll meet at the air bnb later.