Recommendations

This isn't an update but I'm working on a chapter for next Monday. Also I will be starting school on the 24th so I apologize if the updates are a little shorter but due to school I'll have less time to write and I'll still want this to just be a hobby. I don't want it to be where I don't like writing because I'm forcing myself to write for the sake of this book.  Anyway, I've seen a few comments and have gotten a few messages about how there's not enough Brett content so I'd liked to share with you guys some of my favorite fanfics involving Brett.

All things Riverdale ( preferences, zodiac signs mini stories and more!)
So this book isn't all about Brett but one of their most recent imagines was a two part story about Brett and the reader. It was really good and I highly recommend
Author: Chelzea06xox

Fear and loathing in Stonewall prep <<Riverdale>>
Ok this one is also really good and it deserves more attention. I read it a while back and it's honestly pretty fantastic.
Author : Kaitashi

Behind stonewall ~
I just  finished this one and I love it so much. I'm not gonna spoil it or anything cause that would be mean so I'll just paste the description below.
Description
A new school means big change for Jughead and even more trouble for Bughead.
Author: ftlove63

So this isn't all of them but I'm to tired and lazy to write anymore. If you know of anymore fan-fiction involving Brett feel free to comment them below. I hope you guys have a good day or night, I don't know what time you'll be reading this.  Stay safe, stay hydrated and use proper social distancing measures and wear a mask.