The New Guys, Chapter Two

Malachi Cole Kinsey35 years old 10 time champion at bull riding Brother Sawyer Kinsey

Malachi Cole Kinsey
35 years old
10 time champion at bull riding
Brother Sawyer Kinsey

Malachi Pov........

Me and the boys board a jet that heads back to our home town, we are going to help my brother Sawyer with the Ranch and the pictures I saw he has smoking hot little flicka. The four of us shared one woman, back in the back I wonder if he would do again. I have not been with anyone in a long time cause, it has not felt right like something was missing. I sit down on the in jet's seat to get comfortable it is a long flight back to Texas.

  Garret Clayton Kershaw 34 years old Best friends with the Malachi and Sawyer9 Time Champion bull rider

34 years old
Best friends with the Malachi and Sawyer
9 Time Champion bull rider

Garret Pov......

We are finally headed back to Texas,  we are going to help Sawyer run his big ass ranch. I also heard he has the most beautiful flicka hanging on his arm. Back in the day all four of us shared one woman. I have not been with no one in a while cause something is missing I hope to do what we used to cause none of us are getting any younger. We all want kids, I sit down next to Malachi and he smirks....

Nash Randy Reno 34 years old 8 time champion at bull riding Friends with Sawyer, Malachi and Garret

Nash Randy Reno
34 years old
8 time champion at bull riding
Friends with Sawyer, Malachi and Garret

Nash pov...

We are all headed back to Texas to help Sawyer out he has a se×y flicka that hangs off his arm. He all told us that something feel like it is missing and we feel it too, I sit down next to the guys and the jet takes off back to home. Sawyer is going to pick us up from the airport which is great. I wonder if he will have his girl with him we don't mind sharing if he is down for it and of course he would have to ask his girl.....

Lainey  pov.

I am just starting to make breakfast before Sawyer goes out to the fields today. I am making us a loaded breakfast for us cause we got a big day today. His twin and two of his friends he will be picking up at the airport later on today. We are having steak and shirmp for dinner today with a few cowboy side dishes to go along with it. I am busy cooking when I feel to big strong tattooed cowboy arms wrap around my waist. He sucks on my neck and I lean back on him I moan he growls.

He says....

I love you baby girl.

I say...

I love you too babe.....

When do your brother and friend flight get in?

He says..

Around four thirty..

I say..

Okay, we are having steak and all of the fixings for dinner tonight.

He says..

Sounds great, I guess I am grilling?

She nods and I spin her around to face me, I give her a hot and passionate kiss and she does the same thing. I lick her bottom lip she opens her mouth and our tounges dance together in a fiery dance. I squeeze her ass hard and she moans into my mouth, I suck on her tounge and I lightly bite it. She does  the same to mine, we break apart our foreheads are against one another we smile at each other.

She says...

Baby, is something wrong?

He says..

No why baby girl?

She says.

Why are you pulling away from me, the last couple of days you have been pulling away.

He says..

( Shit, she  is starting  to notice I just feel like something is missing and I know what it is. It is the other guys, cause we share one woman and they are not apart of this one.)

Sorry baby girl just have a lot on my mind.

I see a flash of hurt on her face but she quickly fixes it.

She says...

Do not want me anymore?

I say

Baby I will always want you, I don't  mean to pull away. I am sorry hunny but things will get back to normal. I love you with everything I am that will  never change. I just feel like something is missing in our relationship. 

She says..

I know there is but what is it?

He says

Baby when me, Garret, Nash and Malachi we're in high school and college we all shared one woman. Cause that is how we always been, that is what is missingis the other three guys.

She says...

Baby why did you not tell me all of this?

He says....

I don't  know baby I was scared you would leave me...

She says....

I am never leaving you..

He smiles and says...

We will be okay, we just need to wait on the other three guys..

I am sorry guys I just got home and the other books will have updates Tomorrow.