You Chapter Sixteen

Lainey pov....

I am frozen in place cause my parents are standing in front of me they are smirking  my sperm donor steps closer to me and I step back.

"Where is Sawyer?"

He smirks..

" Up your ass."

He growls and he looks back making sure I laugh....

He growls again.

"You know he can't save you now  cause your all by yourself."

I roll my eyes...

" You must think you're funny"

" Oh Lainey I am "

" Not really your just harassing me now."

" And your point is?"

Four Loud growls come from behind them and they jump.

" If I was you I would walk away now or you have the four of us to deal with. "

" Sawyer who are you're friends."

" Her, boyfriends."

There mouths drop open and we step closer to them and they take off running...

All four of us bust out laughing...

" Baby girl you okay?"

" Yeah Nash I am okay."

He nods...

" You are never going out by yourself again."

" Okay Sawyer"

We go shopping together..

A few hours later.....

The five of us are now home, the guys are unloading the truck and I am sitting down on the sofa cause I am having a hard time breathing I am trying to catch my breath it is because I am pregnant.

Malachi walks over to me and he sits down.  He starts rubbing my back I smile at him and I kiss his cheek.

He growls.

He gives me a hot and passionate kiss and I do the same thing.  He lick my bottom lip and I open my mouth and our tounges dance in a fiery dance.  We break apart our foreheads are against one another we smile at each other. 

She lays her head on my forearm and I kiss the top of her head, Nash, Garrett and Sawyer walk in.

" Baby you alright?"

" Sawyer I just don't feel good cause I went to the hospital today and I found out I am pregnant with four babies."

I smile and the guys jump up so fast and the bro hug. I shake my head and laugh....

" We are so happy! "

They say at the say time.

" Babes."

They stop and look at me I hand each of them pictures of our babies. They sit down and just stare with the biggest smiles on there faces..