Yes please, chapter fourteen

Lainey pov...

It is the next day, and I am already up Sawyer, Malachi and Nash all had to go to town today. Garrett is still in bed sleeping I am going to make him breakfast in bed.

So some how when I got my new phone number a few days ago, now my s.o.b. of a father has my number again. I think he is getting my number illegally so all of the guys are fucking pissed and I am a nervous wreck.

I am making a loaded breakfast for Garrett, I cook more food when I am stressed out and today is one of those days so yeah. Garrett us getting a lot of food today and I may or may not had a bunch of coffee I lost count after the fourth cup. I love my caffeine I have to have or I am one mean person if I do not have caffeine in my system.

I made coffee for Garrett I should stop drinking coffee today, I poured him so orange juice. I plate of his food and I make sure everything is turned off I pick up everything and I walk out of the kitchen.

I walk down the hall that leads to the foyer, I walk up the steps ever carefully. I walk down the hall that heads to our room, I left the door open so I did not wake him when I came back in.

I put the food down, on the nightstand and I hear Garrett snoring. I smilea and try not to laugh. He is laying on his back so I straddle him and I lean down, I lightly kiss his cheek. I kiss his lips lightly, he moans in his sleep. I smile and he flips me over and I squeal.

He growls and has the biggest smirk on his face.

" Thought I was asleep love?"

She nods..

" Baby use your words."

" Yeah babe I thought you were asleep."

I gives me a hot and passionate kiss and she does the same thing and I lick her bottom lip she opens her mouth and our tounges dance in a fiery dance.

We break apart our foreheads are against one another we smile at each other...

" mmm baby girl."

She giggles.

" I made you breakfast.."

"Baby that is a lot of food."

She smiles..

" Are you stressing out sweetheart?"

" Sigh, yeah I am baby."

" Oh honey, come eat with me this could feed more then five people..."

She giggles and sildes over...