Trouble chapter twelve

Lainey pov.......

" You need to leave now!"

"No I won't "

" Then Sawyer and Malachi will handle your asses."

I smirk....

" Malachi is not here..."

" That is where you are wrong, Preston."

I growled and Snarled...

He jumped.

" Malachi I....I"

" Shut the hell up, how dare you come here and harassed Lainey. "

" How dare you talk to your father like that!"

" All you are to me is my sprem donor! "

I barked.....

I see Sawyer, Garrett and Nash right next to me now.....

" Lainey baby you okay?"

" Yeah babe, just make him leave..."

" Of course baby girl..."

Nash pushed Preston out of the way and he push the door open.

" Lainey come with me, they will take care of shit face."

She nods as I shut the door, I pick her up by the butt she squeals as we head to the kitchen. I walk down the hallway that leads to the kitchen, and I step in and head straight, to the kitchen island I squeeze her ass before I put her down on the counter top she moans.

I stand between her legs and I growl, I nip her lip as my hands go to her sides. I gently rub and she moans, I lean in and I give her a hot and passionate kiss and she does the same thing. I lick her bottom lip she opens her mouth and our tounges dance in a fiery dance.

She throws her arms around my neck and my hand goes in between us, I move her panties to the side and I run my finger tips up and down her wet folds. She bites my shoulder, I growl as I rub her pink jewel fast and then faster she moans into my ear.

We break apart our foreheads are against one another we smile at each other. I suck hard onto her neck, she moans as I gently push a finger deep inside of her. She grinds on me and I smile as I thrust my finger in and out of her.

I add a second finger and she screams loudly, I smirk as I thrust hard and fast in and out of her. She grinds on my fingers and she wraps her se×y legs around me. I bite down on her neck ...

" Nash!"

" Fuck baby girl. "

I add a third finger into her and I thrust in and out of her, she grinds on my fingers. I growl as I pound my fingers in and out of her she matches my pace.

She comes hard all over my fingers, I pull out of her and I keep eye contact as I suck my fingers clean.

" So sweet baby."

She blushes....

I sweetly kiss her and she does the same..