My everything chapter seventeen

Three months later.......

Laniey  pov....

I am getting so big now the guys, don't  let me stay alone at all. They all take turns at being  with  me it is so nice. I now am staring to have a hard time getting up or bending over so I try not to do anything.

I love Swayer, Garrett, Nash,  and Malachi so much they are going to be great dads to our  four kids I am ready for our babies to be here.

As for my egg, sperm donor and my other family members  would not stop so the guys had them arrested  now they are in a jail cell without bond until there hearing which could take months.

So for now, I am safe lets hope they go to federal  prison for tempting to kill not just me but my four unborn babies that is anothet reason the guys are at home  with me cause the babies  already had stress on them.

I just  woke up, the guys are still asleep I smile cause they are lightly snoring,  Malachi has my back to his chest, my head is laying in Sawyer  chest. Garrett, is laying on my right leg and Nash is laying on my left leg. All four of them have a hand on my belly, they are so cute. Even if I wanted to get up I can't  so I just lay here until  they wake up.

The guys are so excited to get started working on the baby rooms and they said they did not need my help so there is that. I think we are having all boys and I will be out number  even more.

I feel Malachi start to move,I gently move my head he smiles and winks at me. I smile and turn red, he growls.

" Morning baby."

I don't  give her a chance to say it back..

I give her a hot and passionate kiss and she does the same thing.  I lick her bottom lip she opens her mouth and our tounges dance in a fiery dance.  She moans in my mouth  and I growl into her mouth, I rub her belly as I kiss her some more.

We break apart our foreheads are against one another we smile at each other.

I see Sawyer is awake now and he starts kissing on her neck she moans loudly and Garrett and Nash  growl and they are smiking as they start kissing  the leg  they we're  sleeping  on. I go back to kissing her now all four of us are rubbing  her belly she moans loud and we all groan at the same time.

10 Minutes Later.....

" Nash baby?"

" Yeah sweet girl? "

I smirk...

" Can you help me up?"

He stares  at me...

"Nash?"

His phone rings and he answers it. He holds out a finger  saying in a minute.. I see Garrett and she rushes over to me cause I am about  to cry..

" Come on sweetheart."

I hold out my hand and I glare at Nash, he rolls his eyes. That is how he acts nothing new there.

She takes my hand and I help her to her feet, she gives me a weak smile. Her feet pad across the floor and she is heading for the, bedroom door.

I am right behind her, she wipes her eyes and I jog to get in front of her. I stop her and she is looking down at the floor. I take my finger and gently lift her chin. I sweetly  kiss her and she  does the same..

" I love you baby."

" I love you too Garrett."

He growls and I roll my eyes...

SMACK...

"Babe did you  just smack my ass?"

"I did cause you are being bad."

She giggles...

"You hungry?"

She nods, I grab her hand and we head downstairs to see Sawyer and Malachi that are cooking breakfast...

We walk into the kitchen  and both guys look up they smile at our girl. She gives them a weak smile.