We are in this together, chapter eleven

Lainey  pov....

The guys are in town today get food from walmart, and things like that. We started to all sleep in the same bed since, the big bed came yesterday. 

I stayed home to get cleaning done cause having four guys in the house, it gets way dirty so I clean it. I am in the kitchen getting  food ready for dinner when I hear the door bell go off.

I stop what  I am doing and  I walk out of the kitchen  I walk down the hall that leads to the foyer. I look out and it is Sawyer father, great just my luck what the hell does he want now.

I don't  know why he hates me so much, I unlock the door and I solwly pull the door open. I block it as much as I can.

" What?"

" No very friendly. "

" You are rude ass wrinkled  old  man that has to harasses your son's girlfriend. "

He growls...

"Oh Sawyer does that but only when we are fucking."

His jaw drops open.

" Oh now you are going to catch flies."

It snaps shut.

" Where is Sawyer?"

" Who?"

I smirk..

" Little don't  play games with me."

" Old man get your nasty ass off my porch and never come back."

" I want Sawyer."

" Again who is that?"

" Stop fucking with me."

" Eww no thank you I am very much good."

He slams his hand on the wall of the house.

I shut the door some.

" I want Sawyer you stupid cow."

Her jaw clinches.....

" Who the fuk are you calling a cow!"

" Your the only one I see, plus  you are only with Sawyer cause he has money."

" You are so fucking stupid, I do not give two shits if Sawyer has money or doesn't  it don't  matter to me !"

Little does he know is that I call Sawyer  and he is on spreaker so he hears everything his father says to me.