Going to get the boys. Chapter Three

Sawyer pov.....

I just got done with  things I had to do on the ranch, I am walking walk the steps to the house cause I have to go get my boys from the airport in 45 minutes. I open the front door and I walk in. I hear music coming from the kitchen and I slowly walk down the foyer hall that leads to the kitchen. I peak in and I see Lainey dancing around the kitchen. She has her back to me, this is the only time I get to watch her does this cause if she knows she is being watched. She gets shy,  even around me and it is so cute and se×y when she does it. Her parents had been hounding her, she has not seen them since I saved her from them. I will not let  them hurt her again, I am leaning  on the dopr jam just watching my girl dance around.

A few minutes later...

I slowly walk up to her, I carefully put my hands gently on her sides she freezes and I kiss her neck the she relaxes, I nibble on her ear lobe and I whisper in her ear..

" Baby, you are so damn se×y."

I am sure she is beet red I just can't  see her face. I roughly squeeze her ass and she moans. I growl  as I bite  down on her neck.

I spin her around to face me and I smile at her as I lean in, I give her a hot and passionate kiss and she does the same thing.  I lick her bottom lip she opens her mouth and our tounges dance together in a fiery dance. I squeeze her ass roughly again and pull her towards me she gasp and I groan cause  I have not done that in a while. We break apart our foreheads are against one another we smile at each other and she bite my neck and I growl  as she sucks on. I squeeze her ass before lifting her and putting her on my waist she wraps her legs around me and she grinds on me.

I growl as I kiss her roughly and she does the same, I bite down on her lip somewhar hard and she moans louldy.

She says...

Baby we have to stop, you need to go keep up your brother and friends...

I growl.

I say

I know baby girl.

I put her back to her feet, she goes back to fixing up the side dishes I smack her ass hard and she moans. As I grab her neck and I give her a hot and passionate kiss and she does the same.

She says breathless.

What has gotten into to you babe...

I just smirk.

I say..

I am going  to go baby..

She say...

Okay babe.

I say

I love you baby girl...

She says..

I love you too babe

He winks at me and walks out. Man something has gotten into him .