Out and about chapter fifteen

Lainey pov...

Me and Garrett had amazing time while the others we're out yesterday day. It is a new day and I hit the town to get some shopping done while the guys are working on the ranch.

I made sure I told them where I was going and they would check in with me later. I told them okay, now I am heading to walmart to get some shopping done and hit a couple of the other stores while I am here.

Garrett pov......

Man Lainey is an amazing women I can't get enough of her I am so in love with her and know the other guys are too. She makes us so much better when we are with her then with out her she makes us one and we love it. What scares me the most is when she goes to town by her self when Sawyer and Malachi parents are out there and her egg donor and sperm donor as well.

She is my end game there is no one else that I want a family with and everything else.

Nash pov....

I am so in love with Lainey it is crazy how fast that happend I loved her the moment I saw her when we got here. She is everything that the four of us need and she is our end game. We will always be there for her and keep her safe.

I hate when she goes out by herself and none of us are there to keep her safe if needed but they touch her there is no coming back from what the four of us would do to that person for touching what is ours.

Malachi pov...

Lainey is my end game, I fell in love with her at first sight nothing will change how I feel about our girl. She is a firecracker that puts us in our place time to time and we let her cause we love her like crazy.

I want it all with her, I want babies and everything in between with her. All of us do, so I am so worried she went to town unprotected and it is making me sick to my stomach.

Sawyer pov...

I hope our sweet girl is okay, she was acting kinda off like she did not feel good all of us asked her if she was okay and she said she was but we are not buying that shit for one minute.

We are all sitting around on the deck cause I can think straight know our baby is unprotected. I love her so much and she knows it and we have been going at it like rabbits. We can't get enough of her and we don't want to and she can't get enough of us either.

"Okay guys I am going to town I can't take it anymore that our girl is out there by her self."

" WE ARE COMING TOO!"

They all say at the same time..

Lainey....

I am walking out of the hospital I decided to come here first before walmart cause I have not been feeling well now I know why cause I am eight weeks pregnant with four babies. So my guess is each guy got me pregnant.

Now I am heading to walmart, to do some shopping and I hope they will be happy about the babies.

Then I hear...

" Well look it is our bitching daugther."

I freeze.....