The Talk Chapter Nineteen

"Nash what the hell is wrong with you?"

"I don't  know what you are talking about Malachi."

"Nash cut the bull shit your treating Lainey like shit."

"I am not Sawyer. "

"Yes you are, you made fun of her when she was in bed trying to get out."

He rolls his eyes...

"Don't  you roll you're  eyes or I knock your ass off the horse."

I growled and snarled...

"So what is going on?"

"Just mind you're  own business. "

"No you are going to hurt Lainey."

We both growled and Snarled....

He just shakes his head and rides off, that pisses us off the most. We follow behind him. We just focus on work, until later.

Lainey....

Me and Garrett are making dinner, well I am making dinner and he has his arms around me he is rubbing my belly since I have a bump. I lean into  his chest and he pulls me closer to him.

He kisses my neck and I giggle.  He growls and presses his manhood into my ass. I moan and he growls, I just got done with dinner and it is in the oven.

He spins me around, he leans in kissing me sweelty and I kiss him back.....

"Mmmm Lainey..."

I lick her bottom lip and I suck hard on her lip, I lift her up on the counter top and I stand between her legs.

I give her a hot and passionate kiss and she does the same thing.  She throw her arms around my neck. I shove my tounge down her throat, our tounges dance in a fiery dance.

She moans, and I growl in her mouth we break apart our foreheads are against one another we smile at each other.

"Love you baby."

"Love you too babe"

He helps me down and we go into the living  room to cuddle.