Its the other characters for once [a filler chapter]

Kaede sat at her desk. Ever since Shuichi had successfully kidnapped Kokichi and started spending all his hours at his house, she had realized just how much of her time he usually took. With most people, learning that your friend had kidnapped one of your other classmates would be a cause of concern, but Kaede didn't really care.

Kiibo and Maki had been skipping school as well, probably to look for Kokichi. Knowing Shuichi, they weren't going to find him easily.

Interrupting her thoughts, a certain avocado haired douche bag tapped her shoulder. "Hey, Kaede~" He winked at her. Kaede simply stared blankly at him. "...What." She questioned. "I was wondering if you had sent your audition sheet to Team Danganronpa yet. Have you?" He asked. Kaede nodded. "Is that all?" She asked coldly. Rantaro laughed. "You know, you should really cheer up, doll face." He said. Kaede squinted her eyes at him, displeased with the name he had called her. "Don't call me that." She said. Rantaro laughed again. "Yeah, sure, whatever. Hey, did you know that I'm going to be in the next season? Either Tsumugi or I are going to be the Mastermind next time. But I bet you can already tell it's going to be me that takes that title!" Rantaro bragged.

Kaede, frankly, didn't care who the Mastermind was. She just wanted to see if humanity lived up to her expectations. Which were, of course, that they were selfish, bloodthirsty idiots. The Danganronpa series only amplified this view of hers.

All throughout the day, Rantaro kept flirting with her and trying to make her impressed, just like how everyone else was.

Miu quietly doodled some rough designs for some small inventions she was making. She was quite lonely, since both Kiibo and Maki were skipping school. "I wonder who'd want to hang out with someone like me...?" She wondered, scanning the room. Definitely not Gonta or Kaito. Those two were... not the kindest. Kirumi was a little too messy and free-spirited for Miu to handle, so she was out as well. Kaede was... yeah... only Shuichi and Rantaro could handle her.

Miu went through all of her classmates, finding reasons to not hang out with any of them. Then her eyes landed on Tsumugi. She seemed nice enough. So, during Miu's freetime, she nervously approached her. "Uhm... I was wondering... if you'd, uh, want to hang out? With me? You don't have to, I'm sure you're super busy, but...." Her voice trailed off. Tsumugi seemed a bit surprised that Miu would want to hang out with her, but smiled at her. "Sure. I don't have anything planned for my freetime today."

And so, the two hung out, talking about cool mechs in anime and how plausible it would be to make them in real life.

[Uh, I have no idea what this chapter was supposed to be. A break from the plot I guess?? But anyways, enjoy????
Imma upload the next chapter rn too]