Arc 1 - Chapter 2 (1128 words, unfinished)

"Shit."

I hadn't meant to say it out loud, though.

I mean... Clubs Fair was my favourite event ever, every time I went to a new school. They'd have all these booths and all to let you see if their club matched and let's just say.... and I liked to flex. Flexing was my talent. Whether the instrument was a guitar, violin, piano, drum, erhu - you name it, I can play it.

But I hadn't prepared anything to flex with! I hadn't practiced these instruments for weeks because I was too bored to!

"Shit!" I cursed aloud again, jumping to my feet, before hopping from my right foot to my left to my right again. I pouted, sighing grumpily.

"Hey, Miku, stop your grumpy waltz already," Kaito chided. "Anyway, go wash up quickly or by the time you exit the bathroom, we're all already at school." He swaggered out like a K-pop idol.

"Bitchy idol," I muttered and locked the bathroom door. I began stripping myself, and then I turned around to step into the shower, only to see a face staring at me.

I screamed.

--

"Aaaaaaaaah!" I grabbed a towel and covered myself, before kicking the door open and running out, panting in fear. I slid onto my knees and began crouching in a corner, hyperventilating. Rin and Meiko came running in, genuinely concerned.

"Miku, what happened?"

"S-someone's in the toilet! Someone was watching me undress!" I shouted.

"What?" Rin turned to the door and stormed in, an angry look on her face. She scanned the area for anybody.

"Hey!" She stomped to behind the bathroom sink. "I told you not to peek on bathing girls! Pervert!"

She walked out, grabbing someone by the ear - or should I say, cotton leaf.

Mr Orange.

I began weeping confusedly, having lost my sanity. "Shit... I think I just died... I s-saw Mr Orange as a person... How the heck did that even...?"

"Maybe you're premonitizing something?" Rin suggested. I shuddered in fear.

"No, thank you."

--

"Yeah!!!! Mi-chan, let's join the jujitsu club!"

Rin pulled my hand towards the jujitsu booth. "We can learn all those cool moves here!"

I cringed. "Those are fake, y'know!"

"Nothing is fake when applied correctly. Jujitsu involves a lot of joint dislocation. We can kick Len's butt, and dislocate it at the same time! How cool is that? We can dislocate it and relocate it to his face!"

"In all honesty, Rin..." I said wearily. "I don't think there'll be any difference. He'll look the same."

Rin giggled. "True. Let's not join jujitsu, then."

"How about that?" Luka pointed to the art club. Both of us cringed.

"Why would you want to join that?" Rin whined.

"I don't know myself," Luka shrugged. "But I heard they teach how to draw realistic yaoi. With my current art skills coupled with that, I can draw a realistic Kaito x Len scene and pass it off as a photograph. Then I can spread it and make people think they actually did it."

Rin's face lit up immediately and her eyes became to stars, literally. Disgusted, I elbowed her and she flew into space, where her GPE became 1/6 out of the gravity.

I shook my head firmly. "We are NOT joining anything related to yaoi."

"Yuri..." Meiko began but didn't have the time to continue as my fist slammed into her face. She whirled around and glared at me, before we commenced an epic fight. If the ground were a wrestling ring, then we'd be Seraphim on the Ring.

"Break it! Break it!" Rin cheered as Meiko grabbed hold of my wrist. I kicked her and for some reason, a thousand cherry blossoms suddenly scattered everywhere - like my kick was a magical kick.

"Stop it. Assholes," Luka did a double lariat and the gust of wind created immediately forced the both of us apart.

"Miku was the one who punched me first!" Meiko yelled.

"Meiko was the one who mentioned yuri right after I said I didn't want to hear anything related to yaoi today!" I exclaimed. Meiko stared at me.

"I... I was talking about the ice-skating club..." She said in disbelief. "I was talking about how their banner has characters from Yuri! On Ice drawn on it..."

We stared at each other incredulously, our eyes wide; before we broke into lots of laughter - LOL. Luka shuddered and pointed to us, whispering to Rin, "Insanity..."

Suddenly, we heard a ruckus from just metres away. Gakupo hit the drums like a rock star, and Len began doing a guitar solo on an electric guitar. Kaito began fingering the bass. It was kind of good actually, but it was missing something so i headed up, grabbed a spare electric guitar lying around (apparently) and began doing the chords.

"No fair!" Rin screamed at us. "That's my song! I'm the lost one that's weeping! Baka! Baka, baka!"

"Then sing for us!" I suggested, nodding my head towards the microphone. "Though our song has no form at the moment, it'll be great if you help us complete its shape by singing!"

Rin smirked and picked up the microphone, before beginning her jam - Lost One's Weeping, an original song she'd composed and posted on Nico Nico Douga. It only had 10 views. "Feel it cutting into me, the doubting painful knife! Feel it deepening the rift, finally hit just right! Couldn't take the love I had, so weak and burning low! So it grew into a weapon, only hurting me, this I know!"

The student councillors and teachers looked disgusted about the sensitive suicidal topic we were singing about. We smirked at them.

Ms Haku began walking up to us and we thought she was going to scold us.

Instead she grabbed a microphone and began singing with Rin. "It's not fiction...!"

We began laughing in awe as the principal seemed to be at a loss of words. Well, clearly, Ms Haku had been among those 10 viewers on NND.

--

Well, that went well. And horrible at the same time.

Let's say we earned ourselves detention. The principal felt we were a bad influence, singing about how the school system was horrible and depressing and leading students to commit suicide.

Let's also say we skipped detention. The eight of us - nine, actually, Ms Haku joined us - then went to the huge park playground and dominated it with our radiant assertiveness.

All we pretty much did after that was have dinner at the mall, drink some bubble tea, storm the laser tag area (the mall in our town is awesome) and then we did all those arcade games. I won a cute leek plushie and everyone ended up screaming like little girls when I threw it at them.

-story has been ditched from here onwards-